Preview Suns vs Tigers @MCG - Sunday 12th June 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't watch if we let Malcheski play anymore. Let him play out his contract in the Magoos.

If he had any love for the club at all he would retire. It would be the only good thing he's done since he got here
it feels like forever that he's been up on the coast spudding it up week in week out. only just dawned on me that he's got another year on his contract.

* sake. bring on 2018.

So bloody frustrating. The guys who aren't up to it really stood out today. But better than the last few weeks so it's a positive I guess.

Hope Kk's alright. Was up and talking which is a good sign.

And please for the love of God, drop Malceski back to the 2's even if only for 1 game, Rocket!!!! He looks about as composed out there as Joyce did today but at least Joyce was playing his second game as an 18/19 year old.

OK this is my final umpiring complaint
Rosa kicks goal putting the Suns 15 points ahead. Then Umpires look at the scoreboard then give Cotchin free kick at the centre bounce. Game over

Some positives but overall so disappointing. The 4 points were right there, need 3-5 players back.
Joyce is no where near ready for AFL football, simple as that. Saad in for Joyce would be handy.
Ahh Saad is injured, yet again.. no doubt we would all like to see him exploding off the back line.

Jesse Joyce has been ok for a guy recruited as rookie (correct me if I'm wrong) and only playing his 2nd game. More experienced players than he is have been much worse.

Watching the Giants dominate the Swans - in front of a full house....we should be that good. :-(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocket didn't hold fire on Rory Thompson post match. Said he was very poor and that's why he had to be moved forward. I love rocket but I'm not sure these things need to be said to the media following a decent outing

Watching the Giants dominate the Swans - in front of a full house....we should be that good. :-(
I was there but watching the Suns game on my phone., to make it worse she kept saying why don't we ever play like this and why are they so much more skilled. I am still trying to think of an answer :(

If you swapped Heath shaw for malceski & Nicholls for Mummy we would of won today. It's our recruits not our young talent that's dissapointing
Agree with you totally - while our young players are every bit as good as any in the development phase, our recruiters have failed in their seasoned player recuiting - Brennan, Brown, Murphy, Malceski, Hallahan - not good results .
Seems Rosa has been the only win in this regard.
Admit though we do have trouble attracting mature recruits given our win loss record....

Hopefully Eade just picks the best team available next game. Dropping Hall and keeping Joyce was a mistake.
Pick a team to win !!!
Did you see Hall in the NEAFL today ? His stats were good but his effort minimal - perhaps the reason he was dropped in the first place ( IMO ) .

Hall should have played would loved open spaces of MCG.
See comment above - if Hall was the answer he would have made himself secure in the team. His lack of tackling ability was most probably why he was dropped...

Rocket didn't hold fire on Rory Thompson post match. Said he was very poor and that's why he had to be moved forward. I love rocket but I'm not sure these things need to be said to the media following a decent outing
Really? I mean I'll admit I wasn't paying close attention but Thompson completely shutdown Vickery at all contests apart from one unlucky one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back