Sunshine Coast AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

just wondering if any one on the sunny coast is into pre season as i am a victorian on holidays and looking for a kick cheers!

Gday guys, moving up to the Sunshine Coast for UNI in a few days from Victoria. How many senior teams play in the Sunshine Coast league and what teams are there at senior level?

Gday guys, moving up to the Sunshine Coast for UNI in a few days from Victoria. How many senior teams play in the Sunshine Coast league and what teams are there at senior level?

you lucky bugger. USC is a great uni. Not sure about the quality of there acadamic programmes, but sweet jesus there is always plenty to look at out there. :eek:

I am from Maroochydore, our home ground is Fishermans Road which is where they are playing the NAB cup game in March and where Hawthorne, Brisbane Lions and Collingwood have all come and trained.

We have grades for all standards of football, and actually have a fair amount of USC students playing for us. Jump on our website www.maroochyroos.com and see what you think. If you would like to talk to coaching staff, feel free to ring them, they are very approachable.

I have previously done a quick wrap up of all the Sunshine Coast clubs in another thread, the link is below

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=892876

Send me a PM if you there is anything else we can help with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back