NFL Super Bowl 53 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Denver are the Fremantle of the NFL?

Not sure I've seen a worse comparison ever made
animated-fishing-image-0057.gif

Denver are more Collingwood, a bloke who would suck himself off if he could in charge of the organisation, a rich history, and even when they are no good they have LA reminding you of how good they used to be. One eyed flog supporter :p

Denver are more Collingwood, a bloke who would suck himself off if he could in charge of the organisation, a rich history, and even when they are no good they have LA reminding you of how good they used to be. One eyed flog supporter :p
I suppose they’ve got a rich history but I wouldn’t say Collingwood levels of rich, 3 superbowls puts you in maybe the Geelong or Richmond range for mine. The rest is pretty spot on.

I suppose they’ve got a successful history but I wouldn’t say Collingwood levels of successful, 3 superbowls puts you in maybe the Geelong or Richmond range for mine. The rest is pretty spot on.
Collingwood is just about spot on when you consider all the Super Bowl losses

And looking at games they most likely would have won if they had Luck instead of Brissett last season:

Week 2, 16-13 OT loss vs. Arizona (Brissett: 0TD/1INT, 216 yds)
Week 8, 24-23 loss @ Cincinnati (Brissett: 2TD/1INT, 233 yds) (Threw a pick 6 in the 4th quarter)
Week 10, 20-17 loss vs. Pittsburgh (Brissett: 2TD/1INT, 222 yds) (Threw a pick at own 10 yd line in 4th quarter)
Week 12, 20-16 loss vs. Tennessee (Brissett: 0TD/0INT, 196 yds)
Week 14, 13-7 OT loss @ Buffalo (Brissett: 0TD/1INT, 69 yds)
Week 15, 25-13 loss vs. Denver (Brissett: 0TD/0INT, 158 yds) (As a Denver fan, Indi definitely wins if they have Luck in this game)

That already makes them a 9-7 team, without mentioning a handful of losses in which they were leading at half/3qtr time (@ Seattle, @ Tennessee, etc.)

We get Luck back but being unable to bring Melvin back might hurt us a little.

I was really hoping Breeland would come to us but Ballard refuses to *in pay anybody who's not an offensive lineman.

Corners and Linebackers are kinda weak so the offense will really need to step up but I think it can... reckon the first 5 are important to us. If we can win 2 of the Bengals/Redskins/Texans matches then I think we're a chance.

For now though,

Chargers v Falcons.

My official preseason prediction for the SB. And past ones too. Not looking at schedule or anything. Just gut feel.

XLVII: 49ers vs. Ravens
XLVIII: Broncos vs. 49ers (49ers, #5 seed, lose NFCCG 23-17)
XLIX: Seahawks vs. Broncos (Broncos, #2 seed, lose AFC Divisional 24-13)
50: Broncos vs. Packers (Packers, #5 seed, lose NFC Divisional 26-20 (OT))
LI: Seahawks vs. Steelers (Seahawks, #3 seed, lose NFC Divisional 36-20) (Steelers, #3 seed, lose AFCCG 36-17)
LII: Steelers vs. Buccaneers (Steelers, #2 seed, lose AFC Divisional 45-42) (Buccaneers, #14 seed)
LIII: Rams vs. Jaguars

Definitely out of form the last couple of years. But this year I return to greatness. #ImBack

My official preseason prediction for the SB. And past ones too. Not looking at schedule or anything. Just gut feel.

LI: Seahawks vs. Steelers (Seahawks, #3 seed, lose NFC Divisional 36-20) (Steelers, #3 seed, lose AFCCG 36-17)
LII: Steelers vs. Buccaneers (Steelers, #2 seed, lose AFC Divisional 45-42) (Buccaneers, #14 seed)

Definitely out of form the last couple of years. But this year I return to greatness. #ImBack
But you predicted thirty-eight different combinations for each of those years

So your predictions are getting worse every year. you are the new kiss of death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not my fault. It's since I started posting on BigFooty. Everyone on here dumbed me down

Dropped my IQ from 200ish to around 140 atm
everyone? or just gg?

Oh, and if you're gonna talk about me behind my back, tag me next time. Pussy.
you read every post on this board.
I could be in one dynasty thread, you in another and you would still read it.
So it's not like im talking behind your back.

SB 50 should've been correct.... That one still hurts :(

Well there isn't much better around to trade for and that a team would trade away. Would have to be the jags back up who takes them all the way.
Could be Bridgewater. It almost worked for Blacky in our franchise S1 last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back