Steelers
@ Chargers
Jaguars @ Patriots
Eagles @ Rams
Packers @ Saints

Steelers @ Jaguars
Saints @ Rams

Rams vs. Jaguars

Also kind of reminds of 2011 when the NFC was stacked (similarly to this year) with two 13 wins teams and a 15 win team. But a 9-7 team ran thru the gauntlet to make and win the Super Bowl. Could the same happen this year?

there was also three 12+ win teams in the AFC that year. Probably the greatest playoffs that I've seen, so many good games off the top of my head.

- WC Steelers @ Broncos
- Div Saints @ 49ers
- Div Giants @ Packers
- AFCCG Ravens @ Pats
- NFCCG Giants @ 49ers
- SB Pats/Giants

all classics in one playoffs, so many good teams

Imagine if Peyton Manning hadn't have been out that year. That's another bonafide contender in the AFC playoffs. Tho the Colts were trash at that point and would have only been a 10ish win team even with the GOAT.

Back to what I was saying, every year a team gets in with 9 or less wins. This year all indications seem to be from the AFC as there's so many good teams in the NFC, but what if something weird happened and the Falcons got in at like 9-7 and made the SB.

The worst part about the NFL the last 5 years is that the #1 and #2 seeds have been dominating the playoffs (although it's good when Denver is winning). One of the best things about the league is the unpredictability of it but in recent times its been so predictable and boring. #1 seeds automatically thru to the SB, whereas in the 2000s and earlier there were wildcard teams winning thru etc.

Also kind of reminds of 2011 when the NFC was stacked (similarly to this year) with two 13 wins teams and a 15 win team. But a 9-7 team ran thru the gauntlet to make and win the Super Bowl. Could the same happen this year?

there was also three 12+ win teams in the AFC that year. Probably the greatest playoffs that I've seen, so many good games off the top of my head.

- WC Steelers @ Broncos
- Div Saints @ 49ers
- Div Giants @ Packers
- AFCCG Ravens @ Pats
- NFCCG Giants @ 49ers
- SB Pats/Giants

all classics in one playoffs, so many good teams

Imagine if Peyton Manning hadn't have been out that year. That's another bonafide contender in the AFC playoffs. Tho the Colts were trash at that point and would have only been a 10ish win team even with the GOAT.

Back to what I was saying, every year a team gets in with 9 or less wins. This year all indications seem to be from the AFC as there's so many good teams in the NFC, but what if something weird happened and the Falcons got in at like 9-7 and made the SB.

The worst part about the NFL the last 5 years is that the #1 and #2 seeds have been dominating the playoffs (although it's good when Denver is winning). One of the best things about the league is the unpredictability of it but in recent times its been so predictable and boring. #1 seeds automatically thru to the SB, whereas in the 2000s and earlier there were wildcard teams winning thru etc.
The NFC has been far more diverse than the AFC has been for over 10 years.

The NFC has been far more diverse than the AFC has been for over 10 years.

That's very true. They had a 2nd seed win it in 2016... how exciting

2016 probably the worst playoffs ive seen in comparison

The NFC champ of past 3 years has started the season no shorter than 30-1 to win the SB

Carolina 40-1 in 2015
Atlanta 30-1 in 2016
Phili 50-1 in 2017

That's far from predictable.

Not to mention Phili were +5 and +3 home dogs as the #1 seed in the playoffs vs Atlanta and Minnesota last season.

The NFC champ of past 3 years has started the season no shorter than 30-1 to win the SB

Carolina 40-1 in 2015
Atlanta 30-1 in 2016
Phili 50-1 in 2017

That's far from predictable.

Not to mention Phili were +5 and +3 home dogs as the #1 seed in the playoffs vs Atlanta and Minnesota last season.
I mean come playoffs

Hopefully on the final draft. But seriously, how can the Falcons offense be so average?

Steve Sarkisian the OC is the reason why. When Shanahan was at the Falcons he had their offense firing on all cylinders in his second year before he left to the 49er’s to be head coach. Sark is heading into his second year so Falcons fans are optimistic about Sark replicating Shanahan’s second year as OC and are hoping for similar results. The Falcons should be one of the most potent offenses in the league this season and if they can be a top 5 defense this season like they were last season look out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this falcon love is incredibly misplaced. Sarkasian is trash, Matty Ice incredibly overrated. Will go 8-8 or 9-7.

My prediticion is Jags V Saints, and I've put money on it.

Saints to march in to the dirty birds sphincter dome and christen it by dropping a W in SB53.

Atlanta sports to never recover. :)

All this falcon love is incredibly misplaced. Sarkasian is trash, Matty Ice incredibly overrated. Will go 8-8 or 9-7.

My prediticion is Jags V Saints, and I've put money on it.

Saints to march in to the dirty birds sphincter dome and christen it by dropping a W in SB53.

Atlanta sports to never recover. :)

TBF, a lot of the Falcon love on here was before Matt Ryan showed off his new found noodle arm on Friday morning.

TBF, a lot of the Falcon love on here was before Matt Ryan showed off his new found noodle arm on Friday morning.

Been doing it every year bar 1. Basically the worst red zone offence going around (in comparison to their norm). And have been for his entire tenure.

I know, I hate the dirty birds, but it's the truth.

Saints go all the way. I believe.

My one season predictor and one only:

AFC
1. Chargers 12-4
2. Pats 11-5

Now for the bottleneck of :eek::eek::eek:

3. Titans 10-6 (4-2 in division)
4. Ravens 10-6 (4-2 in division)
5. Chiefs 10-6 (4-2 in division)
6. Steelers 10-6 (4-2 in division)

--------- The line of sadness

7. Texans 10-6 (4-2 in division)
8. Jags 10-6 (3-3 in division)

NFC
1. Eagles 12-4
2. Vikings 12-4
3. Saints 12-4
4. Cardinals 8-8
5. Packers 12-4
6. Panthers 11-5

----------

7. Falcons 9-7
8. Bears 9-7

WCW:

Chiefs at Ravens
Steelers at Titans
Packers
at Cards
Panthers at Saints

DR:

Titans at Pats
Ravens at Chargers
Saints at Vikings
Packers
at Eagles

CCG:

Pats at Chargers
Packers at Vikings

SB:

Vikings vs Chargers

I don't pay attention to AFC much bar Saints games and play-offs. Can someone explain why the Chargers are amazing all of a sudden???

I don't pay attention to AFC much bar Saints games and play-offs. Can someone explain why the Chargers are amazing all of a sudden???

Defense one of the best in the NFL, two of the best rushers in the league, quality secondary.

Offense def a top 10 offense. O-Line much more solid this year than in years past.

ST and Injuries, the usual Chargers curses the only question marks over them IMO.

Defense one of the best in the NFL, two of the best rushers in the league, quality secondary.

Offense def a top 10 offense. O-Line much more solid this year than in years past.

ST and Injuries, the usual Chargers curses the only question marks over them IMO.

Good schedule too? I may double back with Charger and Jags V Saints.

I was told Chargers by some Saints gambling pundits too. Thanks for the info.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back