NFL Super Bowl LV - Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Kansas City Chiefs

SUPERBUH OPTIONS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Brady and the Bucs. Pretty remarkable achievement.

KC looked tired - Mahomes can't be sending hail marys each play. The blueprint to beat the Chiefs is there but you need a good defence to really keep that pressure up the whole game.

How long until the next season starts????

Does Gronk come back?

Also might upend the free agent market. Brady, Gronk, AB, Fournette all players that may not have as much tread, but as an over-the-top push what a combo.

I reckon Gronk sealed his claims for entry to the Hall Of Fame, if there were any previous doubts.

Lol who had previous doubts? Is the greatest to ever play the position.

Well done Brady and the Bucs. Pretty remarkable achievement.

KC looked tired - Mahomes can't be sending hail marys each play. The blueprint to beat the Chiefs is there but you need a good defence to really keep that pressure up the whole game.

How long until the next season starts????

The best part of the NFL season is upon us! Off-season! 🤗

Far more interesting than the real season (Panthers fan)

1) Very few TEs in the Hall and 2) due to injuries, Gronk's regular season career stats are probably lower than they should be

(Hence there might be a few idiotic reluctant voters)

But he is the most dominant TE ever... and coming out of retirement to win another ring plus 2 TDs in the Superbowl caps off a stellar career

Champion
So cool to see him and TB hook up for the first TD today

1) Very few TEs in the Hall and 2) due to injuries, Gronk's regular season career stats are probably lower than they should be

(Hence there might be a few idiotic reluctant voters)

But he is the most dominant TE ever... and coming out of retirement to win another ring plus 2 TDs in the Superbowl caps off a stellar career

Champion
That says more about how the NFL used TEs for much of its history prior to the 90s than anything else imo

Personally i would rather Novacek as i grew up watching him and Daryl Johnston as my favourite players in a stocked team that was dominating SB wins. I like the lesser known stars for some reason that don't get the headlines the Aikman's / Smiths and Irvin got. ;)

Jay Novacek was a beast at TE and 5 time pro bowler consecutively from 91-95. People like a few on this board just may not have really had the opportunity to see how good he was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally i would rather Novacek as i grew up watching him and Daryl Johnston as my favourite players in a stocked team that was dominating SB wins. I like the lesser known stars for some reason that don't get the headlines the Aikman's / Smiths and Irvin got. ;)

Jay Novacek was a beast at TE and 5 time pro bowler consecutively from 91-95. People like a few on this board just may not have really had the opportunity to see how good he was.
Larry Allen and Darren Woodson for me

how much of a campaigner am i going to look like when I buy a Bucs Brady Pewter jersey at Rebel tomorrow?
Go full campaigner with one of these out of place throwbacks

ETUXcgTWAAUQst2.png

how much of a campaigner am i going to look like when I buy a Bucs Brady Pewter jersey at Rebel tomorrow?

Much like maintenance calories mate, just topping up.

J/k 💛

Back