NFL SUPER BOWL LVI - CINCINNATI BENGALS vs LOS ANGLES RAMS

Superbowl Predictions....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I take offence for that comment
I am sure when he his sober he will be told by his wife to make a anon donation of 20k to get to the 30k and an exclusive photo shoot for the young lady

I take offence for that comment
I am sure when he his sober he will be told by his wife to make a anon donation of 20k to get to the 30k and an exclusive photo shoot for the young lady

Rams, Staffords will cover photographer’s hospital bills and replace her cameras

Posted by Charean Williams on February 17, 2022, 5:17 PM EST

The Rams and the Staffords announced they will cover the hospital bills and replace the damaged cameras of the photographer who fell during Wednesday’s Super Bowl LVI rally in Los Angeles.

“We have been in communication with Kelly Smiley since yesterday’s incident and we are sorry for what happened,” the statement reads. “As we told Kelly, we will be covering all her hospital bills and replacing her cameras. We wish her a speedy recovery.”

A GoFundMe page set up for Smiley already has raised $42,000 to help Smiley, who fell off the stage and fractured her spine.

The video of her fall went viral because of the reactions of Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford, who turned his back, unaware Smiley was hurt, and Stafford’s wife, Kelly, who rushed over to check on Smiley.

Rams, Staffords will cover photographer’s hospital bills and replace her cameras

The Rams and the Staffords announced they will cover the hospital bills and replace the damaged cameras of the photographer who fell during Wednesday’s Super Bowl LVI rally in Los Angeles.

“We have been in communication with Kelly Smiley since yesterday’s incident and we are sorry for what happened,” the statement reads. “As we told Kelly, we will be covering all her hospital bills and replacing her cameras. We wish her a speedy recovery.”

A GoFundMe page set up for Smiley already has raised $42,000 to help Smiley, who fell off the stage and fractured her spine.

The video of her fall went viral because of the reactions of Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford, who turned his back, unaware Smiley was hurt, and Stafford’s wife, Kelly, who rushed over to check on Smiley.

42k, I need to fall off some stages in public.

They read BF as they should

I swear some people that were insisting Stafford pay for her care (before they made the announcement that they were) were acting like he pushed her off the stage

Also, its yet another story about how f’ed up the US healthcare system is
Was a poor reaction from him..half pissed or not. Most people would think “s**t are you alright” and offer to help.

Was a poor reaction from him..half pissed or not. Most people would think “sh*t are you alright” and offer to help.

agree, see all these idiots saying "Stafford wuz drunk how wuz he spozzed 2 h3lp herrrr" , missing the point completely, its not about what he could do, its about showing you care about the wellbeing of someone else in the moment, so sorry to disturb your celebrations for 10 or 15 seconds Matthew. s**t bloke.

agree, see all these idiots saying "Stafford wuz drunk how wuz he spozzed 2 h3lp herrrr" , missing the point completely, its not about what he could do, its about showing you care about the wellbeing of someone else in the moment, so sorry to disturb your celebrations for 10 or 15 seconds Matthew. sh*t bloke.

People show there true character when drunk and by him not even checking on her shown himself to be a scumbag.

People show there true character when drunk and by him not even checking on her shown himself to be a scumbag.

Kelly actually came out looking good in this at least. Good for some public image repair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what is the uproar about in particular? I cant be f’ed swimming through the sewage streets of twitter.
She apparently said a lot of racist things about Chinese people (maybe other races) about 10 years ago.
Some people defending her saying was a long time ago, shes probably matured and changed.
Others saying, I never saw an apology tweet from her, so she obviously hasnt changed.
Others saying...even if someone was/is racist, doesnt mean they don't require medical help.
Etc.

FL2tiaFWYAEEtKP

Your typical twitter s**t-fest.

She comes across racist and lacking intelligence, Matt Stafford ignoring her when she fell is still a campaigners act however. Both things can be true.

Twitter loves them a sports star however, Stafford now a hero.

Dirt getting dug up on her old tweets....

Her old tweets were certainly out there. Not even borderline racist. Just straight up racist

But Stafford should still have checked on her, no matter how drunk he was. Shouldn't have just turned his back. It's not like he would have known she wasn't a great human being at the time of the fall

Her old tweets were certainly out there. Not even borderline racist. Just straight up racist

But Stafford should still have checked on her, no matter how drunk he was. Shouldn't have just turned his back. It's not like he would have known she wasn't a great human being at the time of the fall

Well said

Back