• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1674992595979.jpeg

100px-Kansas_City_Chiefs_logo.svg.png
vs
100px-Philadelphia_Eagles_logo.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tbh with all the scandals, officiating and compromised rules, I look forward far more to the integrity and pure play of the USFL than the NFL. Losing enthusiasm after every suspect game.

All in on the Birmingham Stallions....where is this broadcast in Oz?

Do the Kelce bro's have different fathers? It reads like that

How so? I read an article somewhere that said they both had a dad called Ed but didn't elaborate if he was their biological father.

Whoever the two weeks off helps the most may end up being the deciding factor.

How bad is Mahomes’ ankle? Saw they had a number of injuries in their receivers today as well?

Helps the Chiefs more for sure. Hardman and Toney particularly important. Not so much on the stat sheet but because they open up space underneath on passing downs for Kelce and JuJu and are a threat to run the ball for 10 plus when in motion pre snap. If both aren't playing the Chiefs will struggle. They can probably win without JuJu but without both Hardman and Toney they will struggle.

How so? I read an article somewhere that said they both had a dad called Ed but didn't elaborate if he was their biological father.

It just said first mother. Why not first parents?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Helps the Chiefs more for sure. Hardman and Toney particularly important. Not so much on the stat sheet but because they open up space underneath on passing downs for Kelce and JuJu and are a threat to run the ball for 10 plus when in motion pre snap. If both aren't playing the Chiefs will struggle. They can probably win without JuJu but without both Hardman and Toney they will struggle.
I missed that game, what were the injuries and prognosis? Saw some highlights and Mahomes seemed to struggle on that ankle. Kelce was seemingly fine.

I missed that game, what were the injuries and prognosis? Saw some highlights and Mahomes seemed to struggle on that ankle. Kelce was seemingly fine.

Toney ankle out of the game mid way thru the first quarter and didnt return, Hardman re-injured the pelvis injury he just came back from in the third quarter, JuJu knee in the third quarter. All didnt come back on the field.

Would assume L'Jarius Sneed is fine to play given he has two weeks in concussion protocol

For the first time in 24 years and only the third time ever, the Super Bowl will have two teams that won 14+ games in the regular season.

No doubt the extra game helped in this regard, but the only other two times this happened were in Super Bowl XIX between the 15-1 49ers and the 14-2 Dolphins, and in Super Bowl XXXIII between the Broncos and Falcons, both of whom went 14-2 in the regular season. The Chiefs and Eagles both went 14-3 this year.

Ironically, the previous two Super Bowls where this happened ended up being blowouts. The 49ers beat the Dolphins 38-16 and the Broncos beat the Falcons 34-19 in a game that wasn’t even that close.

Chiefs HC Andy Reid did not have an update on JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) or any other injured players.​

Reid held a Zoom news conference on Monday but had nothing to add on the injury statuses of Smith-Schuster, Mecole Hardman (pelvis), or Kadarius Toney (ankle). With the Super Bowl more than a week away, it's possible we don't have any clarity on the trio of receivers until later in the week. With an extra week of rest and preparation, it's possible each player will have enough time to recover before facing the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Chiefs HC Andy Reid said CB L'Jarius Sneed is in concussion protocol.​

Chiefs head coach Andy Reid confirmed on Monday that Sneed, who exited Sunday's AFC Championship Game against the Bengals, was in concussion protocol to start the week. Fortunately for the Chiefs, they have a week off before preparing for next week's Super Bowl matchup against the Eagles, which will hopefully give Sneed plenty of time to clear protocol. Sneed has appeared in and started all 19 games for the Chiefs this season, forcing three interceptions on the year while breaking up six passes.

Brady won a game where he played as "poorly" as Mahomes did in his 9-31 loss. Im starting to see this a lot, Brady fans getting very worried and sensitive about Mahomes greatness.

"I thought the Empire State Building lighting up with Eagles colors was bad.."

"I thought the Empire State Building lighting up with Eagles colors was bad.."

Must admit, thought that was weird myself haha

Back