Super Coach 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah **** it.

Ablett will play this week as its his 100th game.

Cassius_Clay said:
Ah **** it.

should set up a seperate thread casius so we can track ur last round scores against the leader :thumbsu:

good luck by the way:thumbsu: , and i never thought i would say that at the start of the year ;)

im sure the bigfooty community would love to track u 2 leaders scores.

Cassius_Clay said:
Ah **** it.

You sure about that? I can't see why they would play him if he wasn't fit. More bad news though, Embley apparantly hurt his AC joint and is doubtful for next week. Captain choice is crucial, good luck (would recomend having a look at those stats btw ;))

****, just woke up to the news i dont have Judd and you do have the west coast skipper... lol. He coulda said guys like ladde, mitchell, crawford, etc!

cfc05 said:
****, just woke up to the news i dont have Judd and you do have the west coast skipper... lol. He coulda said guys like ladde, mitchell, crawford, etc!
Haha.

Hall has a suspected broker hand by the way. That 138 points could be made up if he was out but then again Embley is out so I'll have to rely on Setanta and you Patfull.

I'll be interested to see who you put captain. Would you go Judd with Kane Johnson tagging him?

Its gonna be a huge thursday night for us cfc.

Bate
Hall
Ablett Jnr
Embley

All in doubt.

They could decide it.

Sheik Mathious said:
Embley has already been ruled out.
Thanks for the bad news :mad:

:eek:

Well that could potenitally be be 2 0's and 2 superstars out if all three are ruled out!!! If all three play, id be alot more confident with Platful as an emergency. Im away this week, so will only get a chance to read this thread. So if any big news breaks... could you please post it here, otherwise ill hear it Thursday night.

Whats your source on Baz Cass, is he likely to play or what?

cfc05 said:
Well that could potenitally be be 2 0's and 2 superstars out if all three are ruled out!!! If all three play, id be alot more confident with Platful as an emergency. Im away this week, so will only get a chance to read this thread. So if any big news breaks... could you please post it here, otherwise ill hear it Thursday night.

Whats your source on Baz Cass, is he likely to play or what?
Dunno. Just things being said on the main board. Roos said he wouldnt rest him yesterday but that was in relation to a back problem he suffered on Saturday night. Now its his hand.

Who knows?

What about Bate? Any word on him?

Melbourne Board is suggesting that Bate will be out for another one meaning Patful will play again. Thats evened out by me having to play Setanta wo we're back even but I'm down 138 points.

Need Hall and Ablett not to play...

if either Hall or ABlett dont play, id put you favourite to win the whole thing... full stop, even if Bate did play - however before this latest hand thing i was condifent theyd both play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cfc05 said:
if either Hall or ABlett dont play, id put you favourite to win the whole thing... full stop, even if Bate did play - however before this latest hand thing i was condifent theyd both play.
If both dont play you'd say I'm favourite. If Hall didnt play then we're pretty even although I'd still rather be you.

I have a feeling your captain may decide it if Hall is out.

Note: All of that is based on the fact that Bate wont play.

Hall has a chipped wrist or some crap like that (Not fully broken). Out for 2-3 according to SEN.

geezz you'd be happy Cass. Thats me playing with 21 now!

With barry hall out, could be the 100 odd points you need. Ablett better play otheriwse im at 20.

Ablett will play.

Bate's still gotta not play and then I have a chance.

A chance, your kidding aren't you, thats 110 points on avergae just gone out of my side.... and its the first time i havent had an emergency in fowards(of around 40) so im down 150 on my usual week. We are even heading into last rd, and you have a slightly better side.

If Bate plays i have 30 points on you or something. Although Sentana might go negative and help me!!

Big Setanta, what a dud, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius_Clay
Bate gonna play this week?

Has been listed as a test and from what i hear has actually progressed better than expected so i would give him about 60-70% chance of playing

***!

If Hall dosnt play i reckon id be very very lucky to win, If Hall and Ablett both dont play it would be a near miracle. If Hall, Ablett and Bate all dont play id say an absolute miracle.

Remembering cass has made up 22 in rd 20 on me, and we both scored 2400 + in rd 19. So he can still socre Huge

cfc05 said:
If Hall dosnt play i reckon id be very very lucky to win, If Hall and Ablett both dont play it would be a near miracle. If Hall, Ablett and Bate all dont play id say an absolute miracle.

Remembering cass has made up 22 in rd 20 on me, and we both scored 2400 + in rd 19. So he can still socre Huge
Yeah there's as much chance that Hall and Bate wont play as there is of Ablett playing. So at most you'll be 1 down.

Captains are gonna play a huge part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back