Super Coach 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still havnt had any confirmation of him not playing, i know SEN is a great source but still no official word... or tv news back up, which is off.

Please let this be a SEN rumour spread!

Um captains would be:

Judd V Kane Johnson
Bowden is just bowden
Johno V the dons, altho Fletch could kill him

cfc05 said:
Still havnt had any confirmation of him not playing, i know SEN is a great source but still no official word... or tv news back up, which is off.

Um captains would be:

Judd V Kane Johnson
Bowden is just bowden
Hmmm now I know why you want to go Hall.

Johnson is probably the best tagger in the comp atm.

Cassius_Clay said:
Hmmm now I know why you want to go Hall.

Johnson is probably the best tagger in the comp atm.

easily the best tagger IMO, could go close to AA. Also West Coast won't have a lot to play for, Woosha won't risk Judd getting an injury, so his gametime will be reduced

cfc05 said:

Um captains would be:

Judd V Kane Johnson
Bowden is just bowden

want to know a secret?
fletch aint playing, done his hammy 2 weeks ago.

mcveigh might get johno.

hey guys I know your both keen on going Joel Bowden, but he has a poor record against the Eagles, barely got 100 in SC last time IIRC. Our gamestyle doesn't allow him him to zone off and take marks across HB. Jonno is a very good option he is in great form, Essendon on the bottom of the ladder with nothing to play for and it could be an absolute shalacking. Hall against Carlton isn't a bad option either ;). But Judd against Johnson is a risk, especially given its after a Derby where the Eagles and Dockers generally underperform the next week.

edit - link to Hall's chances http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,20269317%5E19773,00.html

Hmmm.

Might go Kornes at Subi. Johnson against Bombers would be 2nd in line I rekon. Brad Johnson could bag 6 or 7 again.

Decisions, decisions.

Cassius_Clay said:
Hmmm.

Might go Kornes at Subi. Johnson against Bombers would be 2nd in line I rekon. Brad Johnson could bag 6 or 7 again.

Decisions, decisions.

U have K Cornes? Would have to go him wouldn't u, especially at Subi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

macca69 said:
U have K Cornes? Would have to go him wouldn't u, especially at Subi.
He's always been my captain. At Subi he'll dominate even more.

Do you reckon SYdney could decide on Halls availabilty depending on other results, since they are playing on Sunday... or am i think about this too much? lol

cfc05 said:
Do you reckon SYdney could decide on Halls availabilty depending on other results, since they are playing on Sunday... or am i think about this too much? lol

did u read the link I posted, Roos has said that he won't be rested and he's as straight forward as a coach goes, he isn't one for mind games and whatnot.

macca69 said:
did u read the link I posted, Roos has said that he won't be rested and he's as straight forward as a coach goes, he isn't one for mind games and whatnot.

he is just concerned, either cfc or cassius will take home the $20,000

Just to let you know cfc05 that the Barry Hall broken hand story was 100% bulldust. The guy who started the thread rumor made it up and thinks he is a hero for it. This is his confession post in the same thread:

ShanBoi said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Got you all! What a brilliant troll hehe
Sorry to all sydney fans who had their heart in their throat for a while

It was never ever mentioned on SEN at all.... So Jack if you need a alibi for when shanboi is mysteriously set upon by thugs in dark alley I am more than happy to provide you with one.:cool:

Good luck to both you and Cass!

Philzsay said:
Just to let you know cfc05 that the Barry Hall broken hand story was 100% bulldust. The guy who started the thread rumor made it up and thinks he is a hero for it. This is his confession post in the same thread:

It was never ever mentioned on SEN at all.... So Jack if you need a alibi for when shanboi is mysteriously set upon by thugs in dark alley I am more than happy to provide you with one.:cool:

This proves that you shouldn't believe what you read on this site unless there's something like this:

http://www.news.com.au/breakingnews/?from=ninews_leftnav

accompanying it.

Philzsay said:

HAHAHA, might need that alibi... what a ****a!!

Think Cass might help me smash this guy, lol.

Channel 7 news, Sunrise - On its scrolling news bar has a headline "AFL - Barry Hall in doubt for Sydneys clash with Carlton"

Dunno why they would report that after Roos' comments the other night.

cfc05 said:
Channel 7 news, Sunrise - On its scrolling news bar has a headline "AFL - Barry Hall in doubt for Sydneys clash with Carlton"

Dunno why they would report that after Roos' comments the other night.
Sunrise - Enough said.

We'll know tonight anyhow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back