Super Coach 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cfc05 said:
Channel 7 news, Sunrise - On its scrolling news bar has a headline "AFL - Barry Hall in doubt for Sydneys clash with Carlton"

Dunno why they would report that after Roos' comments the other night.
Sunrise is out of Sydney so they probably thought they better put something up about a Swans player, true or not.

Very unlikely you'll have to play Patfull this week. Bate looks likely to play as does Ablett.

Cassius_Clay said:
Very unlikely you'll have to play Patfull this week. Bate looks likely to play as does Ablett.
Bate likely? Goooood. Out of these blokes who do you reckon should be my sub?

Bruce
Fevola
Chapman
Reiwoldt
Hall
Bate
Pavlich
Watson

and

Pattison (clearly my worst forward)

EDIT: I'm actually toying with the idea of having both Pattison and whoever I decide as the other sub both as subs seeing there's a bit of doubt about Hall (his back, not the dodgy hand story). This is for the AFL DT too btw.

Bruce
Fevola
Chapman
Reiwoldt
Hall
Pavlich
Watson

Those should be your forwards with Bate and Pattison your subs

Cassius_Clay said:
Bruce
Fevola
Chapman
Reiwoldt
Hall
Pavlich
Watson

Those should be your forwards with Bate and Pattison your subs
Cool - I originally was going to have those 7 on the field with Patterson as my sub but if Bate is back then you reckon have both as subs? I might as well because I've only got one other sub (in the ruck) I can use.

Waverley73 said:
Sunrise is out of Sydney so they probably thought they better put something up about a Swans player, true or not.

Didn't sunrise quote Bigfooty a week or so ago? If so, maybe they got the Barry Hall news from that guy who made up an injury?

macca69 said:
Didn't sunrise quote Bigfooty a week or so ago? If so, maybe they got the Barry Hall news from that guy who made up an injury?
White Line Fever did the same thing 2 days ago.

Seriously, they have no idea.

Cfc05, did you get the email from HealdSun?

HAHAH yeah, it was in my junk mail... so thanx heaps for saying that!!

Lets put it out there, what are the best three tips you'd give a novice on a succesful dreamteam?

Might aswell see what people think, lol.

cfc05 said:
HAHAH yeah, it was in my junk mail... so thanx heaps for saying that!!

Lets put it out there, what are the best three tips you'd give a novice on a succesful dreamteam?

Might aswell see what people think, lol.
Haha it was in my junkmail aswell. Lucky I checked it today for the first time in younks.

I put:

1. Dont use trades too early
2. Get the best player in every category
3. Have depth in your bench/Pick 1st year players that will play most games

I said it in a little more depth but anyway.

You?

Btw Master is back :mad:

Ah jesus. You wont be a man down and you wont have to play Paftul.

There goes my season :thumbsdown:

cfc05 said:
A good skipper choice, compared to a bad one from me would make it very even!
I need my captain to get 200.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Effes said:
Will this be in the paper about ur advice to future DT'ers
Yeh thats what they said. They said a photographer and reporter will go to the house of the winner for the article etc.

cfc05 said:
A good skipper choice, compared to a bad one from me would make it very even!
If you dont mind posting your captain choice here at 7:41pm so I can work the scores out etc.

I'll do the same.

cfc05 said:
Yeah will do!
Who are your options for captain?

Judd?
Hall?
Brad Johnson?

I'm probably gonna go Kornes, JB or even BJ against the Bummers.

acooldude_au said:
Good luck to you both. Cant wait to see who wins and then ill read the article and see what the winner looks like :p :thumbsu: :)

ditto!

It is going to be bloody nervous weekend for both of you!
I can kind of emphasize, I am currently in a competition for Essendon members and are coming 2nd with this one round to go. Prize for 1st is to spend a day in the coaches box next season with Sheeds...

Now thinking outside the sqaure.

I have again heard hall rumours... so sticking clear. Judd has Johno. Bowden may take lynch and the eagles midfielders tend not to turn it over as much. Pav could score really low.. and thatd just hurt. Maybe a jason gram, who will deffs score over 100+, or even Milburn for me.

Good luck Cass whatever you do, ill post it here later. Got an accounting Mid semester exam 6-8 tonight. (someone should lose their job over that timing!!)

so ill hold onto who i choose until after it i think, lol.

cfc05 said:
Now thinking outside the sqaure.

I have again heard hall rumours... so sticking clear. Judd has Johno. Bowden may take lynch and the eagles midfielders tend not to turn it over as much. Pav could score really low.. and thatd just hurt. Maybe a jason gram, who will deffs score over 100+, or even Milburn for me.

Good luck Cass whatever you do, ill post it here later. Got an accounting Mid semester exam 6-8 tonight. (someone should lose their job over that timing!!)

so ill hold onto who i choose until after it i think, lol.
Hmmm interesting.

Where di you hear the Hall rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back