Racing Super Coach Racing - Spring 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest if you want to win the 25k you should probably leave out Russian Camelot entirely and hope he bombs. Will have 80%+ of captaincy's this week.
Maybe, but i reckon if you want to win youve got to choose risks carefully. I think it is more important to make the percentage call more often than not to try and stay in contention. Then go for risks later in the comp.

To be honest if you want to win the 25k you should probably leave out Russian Camelot entirely and hope he bombs. Will have 80%+ of captaincy's this week.

No
No
No

Team line ups will change a lot once the multiple 3yo G1 races dry up and we have to actually budget

No
No
No

Team line ups will change a lot once the multiple 3yo G1 races dry up and we have to actually budget

there will be cheap 3yo G1 or G2 races in pretty much every game week.

I didn't take any notice last week.... is your stable locked in once the first race starts?
For example, if your emergency wins the first G1 of the day, can you trade a donut in to get your emergencies score?

I didn't take any notice last week.... is your stable locked in once the first race starts?
For example, if your emergency wins the first G1 of the day, can you trade a donut in to get your emergencies score?
Locked at R1 jump

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$400K for a Gp2 is a bit much imo
I thought this too but i think the factor i like is that it should be a win and a $25k increase. Of course, anything less than a win and it will prove to be the wrong move.

EDIT: The reason i ended up going with 3 G2s was that i think all 3 could or should win so im hoping they all gain 25k whereas some G1 horses were cheaper or a comparable price but face tougher competition, even if their odds are good. Thats why i didnt go Ole Kirk/Buffalo River/Junipal. It will most likely backfire but i figure i'd go unique to try and catchup after a poor first round

Last edited:
If you have, it can’t win.🤣🤣🤣🤣

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back