Racing Super Coach Racing - Spring 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Managed to get a stable with 6 G1s and 2 G2s even with including Verry Elleegant. McNeil as jockey currently

You can easily even do 7 G1s-1 G2 including VE if you need to - as I said - money no obstacle this year

Here lies the problem.

Exact same team as me and obvs awaiting the same horses to be loaded.

Will come down to a captain choices crap shoot this yr, less horses means even less diversity
Startant and Coolangatta once added might change things

Startant and Coolangatta once added might change things

Almonst every team is going to have VE, Incent, FMA, Riodini and one of the faves in the Metrop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without clicking on the horse or adding it to your stable can you see what type of race they’re in (group,listed,etc)?

Yeah there is a little yellow box next to there name

Here lies the problem.

Exact same team as me and obvs awaiting the same horses to be loaded.

Will come down to a captain choices crap shoot this yr, less horses means even less diversity
Then there is the fact if/when VE runs top 2, VE won't generate any cash at all

Then there is the fact if/when VE runs top 2, VE won't generate any cash at all

Which has been repeatedly pointed out won't matter as you will never be short of cash this year

There's prob 1-2 weeks where additional cash helps. CC / Cox Plate day with no Gp1 3yo races and M/Cup day when trying to include multiple runners. Outside that the 3yos make it a non issue. That said as has been stated Incent @200K will help with the Cups this yr.

The difference in cash generation of taking VE vs say TIO to get a cash boost is prob just not worth it for the points trade off.

There's prob 1-2 weeks where additional cash helps. CC / Cox Plate day with no Gp1 3yo races and M/Cup day when trying to include multiple runners. Outside that the 3yos make it a non issue. That said as has been stated Incent @200K will help with the Cups this yr.

The difference in cash generation of taking VE vs say TIO to get a cash boost is prob just not worth it for the points trade off.

And the CC/MC might have a $3 fave and the CP could have a $2 fave and a $2.80 second fave so that extra cash is just going to go to trying to fluke a placegetter in a very open race anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back