Racing Super Coach Racing - Spring 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, it's a gift this yr as always. Esp with 8 horses 90% of teams will have the same runners. Incent, VE, a bunch of cheap 3YOs and possibly a short priced Gp2 winner. Same each yr.
Highly doubt it

Even sacrificing the 8th runner as a 50ker its damm hard getting VE in.
Especially as you primarily want G1 runners

Well the flight fav is not even listed yet and most will have at least 4-5 runners from that field at ~200K each, plus there's a few sub 100K.
In terms of cash generation by going 5 in the Flight your basically limiting yourself.

The only sub 100k runners of interest appear to be

Von and Fangirl at 75k

I'll be very interested to see stables that have VE in them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In terms of cash generation by going 5 in the Flight your basically limiting yourself.

The only sub 100k runners of interest appear to be

Von and Fangirl at 75k

I'll be very interested to see stables that have VE in them
How's that? You will make 75/100K by almost locking in the Tri, plus pick up another 25/50K for Incent. Rinse / repeat for Zaaki and the 3YOs next week Then again for Incent the week after etc.

Based on last yr there were almost no weeks where coin ran out given the cheap 3yos available, even Derby Day had the Derby and Wakeful.

Ideally you want to generate cash for options but I think this yr points and captain choices will be more important

How's that? You will make 75/100K by almost locking in the Tri, plus pick up another 25/50K for Incent. Rinse / repeat for Zaaki and the 3YOs next week Then again for Incent the week after etc.

Based on last yr there were almost no weeks where coin ran out given the cheap 3yos available, even Derby Day had the Derby and Wakeful.

Ideally you want to generate cash for options but I think this yr points and captain choices will be more important
Tri is not relevant, it's only 1st and 2nd in a G1 that generates cash.
Captain choice always the key to points.
Small field Grp 1s ideally

Has it always been the case that if a race has less than 8 runners there are no price drops? I'm not sure whether i like that. Maybe if its less than 6 i would get on board but in a 7 horse race i reckon you shouldnt be protected from price drops if you pick the wrong horse

If it was my choice i think that in a 6 or 7 horse race, the last horse should lose 25k. Anything less than 6 horses and no price change for the loser. Anything over 7 horses and it stands as is (i.e the last 2 lose cash)

Hopefully there wont be too many small G1 fields, so its more likely that stables look somewhat different

If it was my choice i think that in a 6 or 7 horse race, the last horse should lose 25k. Anything less than 6 horses and no price change for the loser. Anything over 7 horses and it stands as is (i.e the last 2 lose cash)

Hopefully there wont be too many small G1 fields, so its more likely that stables look somewhat different
Pretty sure last season there was a 5 or 6 horse field where 2nd last lost 25k and last last 50k.

Has it always been the case that if a race has less than 8 runners there are no price drops? I'm not sure whether i like that. Maybe if its less than 6 i would get on board but in a 7 horse race i reckon you shouldnt be protected from price drops if you pick the wrong horse
You are correct, it has changed this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back