Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
Hello Children, it's me again, PMBangers with another media thread I am currently enthused about but will likely hate as soon as I post it. Today I want to do something different, I am not looking for people to take bait from this, just to listen to the story. So please, take a seat and get comfortable.

man-with-hands-clasped-in-front-of-him-portrait-A4KTH4.jpg

It started the other day, I was revisiting my past media piece of the season "So you want to start your own breakway league" found here; https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/so-you-want-to-start-a-break-away-league.1279602/

And it got me thinking about the need for something fresh, not a fresh league however, no, a freshen up to this league as it's getting quite stale. As I usually do when I have these thoughts, I went straight to the greatest minds of the SFA to canvas ideas and just generally express how I'm feeling. The following conversation* is what took place;

PMBangers: Hey guys, anyone else feeling like the leagues lost a bit of, idk, zest?
Tony Lynn 15: That's exactly how I feel, and zest is the perfect word Bangers, astute choice by yourself
Catsnlakers: Yeah I agree, there's just not much to it anymore
P: I was thinking about expansion and
T: yeah?
P: Well Tones you gotta let me finish
T: Sorry, premature of me
P: Well anyway I was thinking about expansion and
C: Awful idea, I hate it
P: You don't even know what it is
C: You were thinking about Expansion
P: yes and I thou-
T: No I agree it's an awful idea
P: Yeah well that's the thing is
C: Just dreadful
P: Ok but I wante-
T: Just stop

This continued for some time, until I brought in some traditional Australian treats, like Maccas hotcakes

P: Anyway, so I was thinking about expansion as a way to spice up the league, but then I had another idea. Our good friend Dav of course made match threads about the teams playing mashing up
T: I remember that, the Baghdad Royals logo was superb
P: And it got me thinking, * expansion, how about deduction!
C: I like that idea, wanna flesh it out?
P: Not yet, first, we must seize control

We planned an elaborate heist to kidnap NaturalDisaster and force him to do our bidding, but it was a bit of a waste as when we arrived his front door was open anyway.

cruel-students-threatening-punch-junior-260nw-1492510946.jpg

P: Hey you little punk, this is our league now
N: Yes please don't hurt me!

And now we're here and catsnlakers is just dying to hear what this brand new idea is, so, the people of Sweet, I have decided to deduct 6 teams from the league and abolish all existing monikers, all listed Sweet FA posters will be put into an open draft and selected by 6 list managers of new teams. Each list manager will make 19 selections in total, then post their teams that will play in a round robin and win the first annual SUPER LEAGUE TITLE

Your 6 list managers are;
Supersuns who will enter the competition with Supersuns FFC
krakouers85 who will be carrying in Springfield Isotopes
Hate who will be taking over the current home of the East Side Phoenix with the East Side Rebrands
TheInjuryFactory enters with the Southside Shitgibbons
TJASTA makes his comeback with Tittybong Thunder FFC
and finally, PMBangers will be leading the Baghdad Bigcocks

Over the coming days, each list manager will be interviewed about their thoughts in the lead up to the draft, and who they may target early on, with the draft starting on the 27th of September

Thank you, and stay super

logo.png

As an official representative of the Springfield Isotopes we would like krakouers85 stricken from representing our fine made up club.
I’m looking for a good Qooty player… know of one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a blatant copyright infringement.

Is this what it feels like to have your media ripped off? Am I feeling... empathy?

This is a blatant copyright infringement.

Is this what it feels like to have your media ripped off? Am I feeling... empathy?
I also stole your match threads in a way, so, thanks pal

As an official representative of the Springfield Isotopes we would like krakouers85 stricken from representing our fine made up club.
As an offical representative of the Springfield Isotopes, I agree.

You're free to riot in your local city
20070727_100412_Film_The_Simpsons.jpg

Back