Super Mario Galaxy

Remove this Banner Ad

I love this game so much.
Soon as I start getting the slightest bit bored, BOOM! I'm in the Dusty Dune Galaxy having a great time.

Just clocked it this morning. I got 60 stars and just finished it. I still haven't done any in the Garden Room, except the first level of the Dreadnought Galaxy.

Can someone correct me; If you get 120 stars with Mario, you unlock Luigi and then with Luigi you can get those 120 stars again and then it unlocks the 121st star?

Finished the game but only have 63 stars and wont be bothered collecting the rest.

Real disappointment...Kids luv it tho, so I guess it wasn't an entire waste of money.

Better than Zelda!... pftt

I just completed it as well (please don't tell my employer!) and only have 61 stars.

Nothing disappointing about it. It was the most fun I've ever had playing any game ever!

I will enjoy cruising through the rest of the levels...although by the sounds of it there may be some frustrations.

I'm on 110 stars.

Ghostly Galaxy purple coins
Dreadnought Galaxy purple coins
Bouldergeist daredevil run
Luigi's purple coins
Melty Molten daredevil run
Battlerock purple coins

Are the stars I am simply incapable of obtaining! Frustrating!!!

I'm on 110 stars.

Ghostly Galaxy purple coins
Dreadnought Galaxy purple coins
Bouldergeist daredevil run
Luigi's purple coins
Melty Molten daredevil run
Battlerock purple coins

Are the stars I am simply incapable of obtaining! Frustrating!!!
Forget about it!

yeah, finished that world you unlock when yo get all the green stars.
So very frustrating, especially the one with the ****ing ball

Yeh i finished the one with the ball first, which was friggen hard, so the other two didn't seem so hard after that one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got 52 stars. 8 more before I can get this place moving to get the "special one". They're getting much harder now. Taking much longer to get the stars.

I also am having trouble finding the final green star to open the green galaxy gate thing.

Why? Won't you need it later on?
They are 3 of the hardest (or more specifically frustrating) stars in the game. I managed to fluke the surfing and rolling ball one, but was stuck for 2+ hours on the Bubbleblast.

Have fun with that!

(ps. Luigi has one green star, the other two are in Buoy Base and Dusty Dune galaxy)

They are 3 of the hardest (or more specifically frustrating) stars in the game. I managed to fluke the surfing and rolling ball one, but was stuck for 2+ hours on the Bubbleblast.

Have fun with that!

(ps. Luigi has one green star, the other two are in Buoy Base and Dusty Dune galaxy)

Took me over an hour to do the rolling ball, ~ 45 minutes to do the surfing and 5-10 minutes to do the bubbleblast one.

Have fun with that!

I got one in a water level and the one from Luigi.

Yes! Finally finished it! With 61 stars. Getting to Bowser was hard, but actually beating bowser was easy.

SPOILER BELOW

I don't understand how I can go back to that observatory when all the lumas had to go into the black hole to stop it from destroying the universe. Or are those baby lumas helping her now? Also, I don't get how they woke up. Was it a dream? If not, then why was Bowser there if he was trying to kill Mario.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back