(Log in to remove this ad.)

mike123

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Honestly most of the new stuff should have been in the first one.

BallaratBulldog

Premium Platinum
Aug 5, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray VFL.
So many of the levels people upload are down right garbage and unplayable think there needs to be some qaulity control
What is considered garbage? Quality control like what? Levels can't be unplayable since they must be completed to be uploaded. Levels that get stars are the ones that appear the most is some form of control i guess.

People tend to say this when they are oing into 100 man expert and not knowing or wanting to learning p switch jumps, one frame moves, turtle wall jumps etc isn't the games fault. No one is going to make nintendo easy peasy levels at that point.

Granted enemy spam with a random hidden dev block star is or just kazio blocks in general are annoying. The good old thomp above mario at the start that instalntly falls is a good laugh.

Heisenberg_

Premium Platinum
Sep 4, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
What is considered garbage? Quality control like what? Levels can't be unplayable since they must be completed to be uploaded. Levels that get stars are the ones that appear the most is some form of control i guess.

People tend to say this when they are oing into 100 man expert and not knowing or wanting to learning p switch jumps, one frame moves, turtle wall jumps etc isn't the games fault. No one is going to make nintendo easy peasy levels at that point.

Granted enemy spam with a random hidden dev block star is or just kazio blocks in general are annoying. The good old thomp above mario at the start that instalntly falls is a good laugh.
It’s not like you’re forced to play the level either.
But yeah if you don’t want to face the gauntlet of complete random luck with levels don’t play the 100 man challenge and just do the top rated levels through stars and get them off Twitter.

kangle4

Premiership Player
Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
It's a great idea of Nintendo to include a stylus with the game, will make things much easier than having to use your finger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MooreTreloar

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
I think this looks really good, somethings I’m not so sure on but it looks like a step forward none the less.

Top Bottom