mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Honestly most of the new stuff should have been in the first one.

atlas1

Cancelled
Harry Potter Fan A Star Wars Fan
Nov 6, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This might be what convinces me to get a Switch

So many of the levels people upload are down right garbage and unplayable think there needs to be some qaulity control

What is considered garbage? Quality control like what? Levels can't be unplayable since they must be completed to be uploaded. Levels that get stars are the ones that appear the most is some form of control i guess.

People tend to say this when they are oing into 100 man expert and not knowing or wanting to learning p switch jumps, one frame moves, turtle wall jumps etc isn't the games fault. No one is going to make nintendo easy peasy levels at that point.

Granted enemy spam with a random hidden dev block star is or just kazio blocks in general are annoying. The good old thomp above mario at the start that instalntly falls is a good laugh.

What is considered garbage? Quality control like what? Levels can't be unplayable since they must be completed to be uploaded. Levels that get stars are the ones that appear the most is some form of control i guess.

People tend to say this when they are oing into 100 man expert and not knowing or wanting to learning p switch jumps, one frame moves, turtle wall jumps etc isn't the games fault. No one is going to make nintendo easy peasy levels at that point.

Granted enemy spam with a random hidden dev block star is or just kazio blocks in general are annoying. The good old thomp above mario at the start that instalntly falls is a good laugh.
It’s not like you’re forced to play the level either.
But yeah if you don’t want to face the gauntlet of complete random luck with levels don’t play the 100 man challenge and just do the top rated levels through stars and get them off Twitter.

May 14, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Aug 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Came out today and it's awesome.

Here's my ID if anyone wants to play my courses. Nothing amazing but I think they're fun, happy to play others courses as well.

L3F-FRG-6DF

Played a few of your levels, they were nice! Short yet sweet. Feel free to give mine a go if you want, I try to make them as close to traditional Mario levels as I can.

SBT-J6R-MTF

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Got a few levels of my own out there, will gladly play levels submitted here (and perhaps show them on my YouTube channel). Latest of my levels I submit is level code 087BC63CG.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Got a few levels of my own out there, will gladly play levels submitted here (and perhaps show them on my YouTube channel). Latest of my levels I submit is level code 087BC63CG.

Just given you a follow, haven’t made any levels yet, lacking creativity

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
I've done a few videos now of playing various levels, will upload a couple more soon, including the levels submitted here.

Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
Played a few of your levels, they were nice! Short yet sweet. Feel free to give mine a go if you want, I try to make them as close to traditional Mario levels as I can.

SBT-J6R-MTF
Played your stages and they are a challenge, good fun though.

They were definitely similar to traditional Mario levels, much harder though lol

Aug 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Played your stages and they are a challenge, good fun though.

They were definitely similar to traditional Mario levels, much harder though lol

Yeah that was my idea :D I did have a few more but I took them down so I could redesign them with better concepts in mind, and I do agree that the ones you have are a lot better suited to multiplayer.

https://youtu.be/6mVa1t0F3OE I've played a couple of levels from kangle4 and Handsuper47 .

I'm glad you enjoyed the levels I made! I played the 8th and 9th ones of yours, they were pretty cool my dude

Back