Switch Super Mario Odyssey

Remove this Banner Ad

New Donk City though is the stage of the game where it gets into GOTY level.

The amount of moons + purple coins means this game has a some decent longevity.

Such a fun fun game.

I "finished" last night. The games been an absolute blast. Although the post game stuff has been fun for the hour or so I've played I probably wont last long hunting down moons because I always struggle post game collecting. I think I'll just go back to the worlds I really enjoyed and want to explore some more.

Have now completely cleared Cap, Cloud and Lost Kingdom's. Game doesn't ever stop being fun. Free racing is so much fun. Pulled a 34 second time on Lost Kingdom which isn't bad, puts me in the top 5000 worldwide anyway! It's just fun nutting out how to get quicker and what shortcuts you can take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Donk City is the best because of the amount of platforming vertical or horizontal across buildings or girders while still capturing.

Luncheon Kingdom is the worst because it's annoying to travel via linear paths or lava capture. It also has a strange graphical design that looks bad and doesn't give much of a food vibe.

New Donk City is the best because of the amount of platforming vertical or horizontal across buildings or girders while still capturing.

Luncheon Kingdom is the worst because it's annoying to travel via linear paths or lava capture. It also has a strange graphical design that looks bad and doesn't give much of a food vibe.
Luncheon is way better in the end game. A lot more ways to get about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back