Werewolf Super Mario Werewolf

A big thank you to my co-mod Melter who was more than helpful along the way providing tips, alerting players of their actions and for providing an entertaining dead PM. He's a star and deserves a tonne of credit! :thumbsu:

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thanks everyone - terrific game. Thanks for being such an awesome mod Roo. You were heaps of fun to work with.

Well done village. Joe pretty much orchestrated that entire game with his early claim and excellent sleuthing.

As mods we were privy to much of what happened in pms and the like. It was well played by a number of players.

Bog - 3 bigjoeD - undisputed. One of the most amazing games I've seen him play. And that's saying something. Pretty much orchestrated the game and picked every evil. Dapper, paddles, Rodney and michaels, later on groc and akkaps too.

Sante - 2 - absolutely turned the game around with a brilliant double bluff of far kern that decimated the already weakened koopas.

1 - dogs - the hero played a clever game. He guessed the code on night two which means the "final battle" would have happened pretty early. He flew under the radar until halfway and stayed incognito giving no possible indication he was Mario. Then he won the game for the village by claiming his role at the very end.

Well played all. Lots of fun.

Full list of roles:

Koopas
Bowser:
DapperJong
Kamek: akkaps
Bowser Jr.: Far Kern
Lakitu: Thatsapaddlin

WarioWare
Wario:
Grockadoc
Mona: burningdwarf
Kat & Ana: RodneyDangerfield
Ashley: Michaels

King Boo: Hatchy1992

Birdo: The Filth Wizard

Mario: dogs105

Peach: Noobz0r

Daisy: sante

Luigi: Pantskyle

Rosalina: NaturalDisaster

Flogs:
Yoshi:
BigJoeD_
Toad: Elton Johns Wig
Toadette: TheCoach16

Toadsworth: Red mist

Villagers:
HumanMeatball
Bet on Blue
Golumless
tgrs
brahj
Morganashlee
Nakia
BRAB
miggs
joelsyt
Fryer Tuck
dennis crumpet
SM
Wise Guy Sam
JackNah_8
footy_fumbler

Thanks everyone - terrific game. Thanks for being such an awesome mod Roo. You were heaps of fun to work with.

Well done village. Joe pretty much orchestrated that entire game with his early claim and excellent sleuthing.

As mods we were privy to much of what happened in pms and the like. It was well played by a number of players.

Bog - 3 bigjoeD - undisputed. One of the most amazing games I've seen him play. And that's saying something. Pretty much orchestrated the game and picked every evil. Dapper, paddles, Rodney and michaels, later on groc and akkaps too.

Sante - 2 - absolutely turned the game around with a brilliant double bluff of far kern that decimated the already weakened koopas.

1 - dogs - the hero played a clever game. He guessed the code on night two which means the "final battle" would have happened pretty early. He flew under the radar until halfway and stayed incognito giving no possible indication he was Mario. Then he won the game for the village by claiming his role at the very end.

Well played all. Lots of fun.
Good game but I reckon you've undersold Luigi massively. Everything went exactly how he wanted.

And no offence to dogs but he didn't win the game for us, it was already won. He was lucky he wasn't killed prior.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
was a good game, though kinda intimidating to be honest. I'm still unexperienced in the WW games, with a lot of players and you lot being awfully good its hard to keep up at times.. especially when you're trying to play a pretty important role.

was a good game, though kinda intimidating to be honest. I'm still unexperienced in the WW games, with a lot of players and you lot being awfully good its hard to keep up at times.. especially when you're trying to play a pretty important role.
You played well! Flew under the radar for most of the game and came out when the time was right. Protected the right players most of the time as well which indicated that you had been following the thread.

Thanks for the game roo2macca & Melter! :thumbsu: But never ever make me the Jobe again, such an annoying role to be given :p

Well done village on a good win. Once the vampires were removed it was always going to be smooth sailing.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Hey The Filth Wizard. So in the end it was akkaps that I did all that to protect. I have mixed feelings about this.

You might want to sit a few games out.

Not because I'm after any revenge, I saw you die so we're at peace.

More because you really shouldn't be showing your face around here.

You might want to sit a few games out.

Not because I'm after any revenge, I saw you die so we're at peace.

More because you really shouldn't be showing your face around here.
You make a good point. I admit that it would have been better for the game if I had only revealed akkaps, and apologise to everyone for my grievous error.

Back