Super Nintendo Emulators

Remove this Banner Ad

Mattlowry

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
I just downloaded one of them yesterday and they are awesome. For those who dont know (i didnt) they are a little program you put on your computer and it plays Super Nintendo games which you download off the internet (only like 1 meg to download a game)

I have already downloaded
Aerobiz
Fifa 98
NBA Jam
F1- Grand Prix 3
Nigel Mansels championship racing
Super Punch Out
Turn and Burn- No Fly
PGA Tour Golf
NHL 98
Teenage Mutant Niga Turtles
F1 World Championship
Super Off Road
Waialae Golf
Theme Park
Pilotwings

Its awesome. But for somereason my computer controler doesnt work so i have to use the keyboard.

To download the emulator and games you can go to www.cherryroms.com i suggest getting the ZSNES Emulator at the bottom of this page http://www.cherryroms.com/emulators.php

Originally posted by feher
Mattlowry get Tetris Attack if you like puzzle game, i reckon it is the best puzzle game out their!

man that gamee was ace

i recently got a n64 emulator that works perfectly

i got it so i can play zelda

Originally posted by melbournemartin
man that gamee was ace

i recently got a n64 emulator that works perfectly

i got it so i can play zelda
Whats a good site to download GBA and N64 Roms?

Originally posted by choc_a_holic
Yeah..? Well it was the best version of the Donkey Kongs! Ha

Wrong again. Many people agree that the original arcade Donkey Kong was the best of the lot, and renowned as being very influental in game history.

Donkey Kong Country and its sequels are good SNES games, and nothing more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Pablo Forlàn
Wrong again. Many people agree that the original arcade Donkey Kong was the best of the lot, and renowned as being very influental in game history.

Donkey Kong Country and its sequels are good SNES games, and nothing more.

Have you been watching Billy Madison?:p

Originally posted by Mattlowry
I just downloaded one of them yesterday and they are awesome. For those who dont know (i didnt) they are a little program you put on your computer and it plays Super Nintendo games which you download off the internet (only like 1 meg to download a game)

I have already downloaded
Aerobiz
Fifa 98
NBA Jam
F1- Grand Prix 3
Nigel Mansels championship racing
Super Punch Out
Turn and Burn- No Fly
PGA Tour Golf
NHL 98
Teenage Mutant Niga Turtles
F1 World Championship
Super Off Road
Waialae Golf
Theme Park
Pilotwings

Its awesome. But for somereason my computer controler doesnt work so i have to use the keyboard.

To download the emulator and games you can go to www.cherryroms.com i suggest getting the ZSNES Emulator at the bottom of this page http://www.cherryroms.com/emulators.php
dude I'm 13 turning 14 and I knew about Emulators 7 years ago.

don't worry about the above question!!!

so far i have downloaded

The Lost Vikings
The Lost Vikings 2
WWF Wrestlemania
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
WWF Royal Rumble

and i am looking for more.........

CAN YOU ADJUST THE SCREEN SO IT IS BIGGER?

Originally posted by Pablo Forlàn
Wrong. The original Donkey Kong was on the Atari VCS/2600 long before the NES or SNES existed.

Originally Colecovision not Atari had the rights to Donkey Kong and you got it with the Colecovision console when you bought. I still have mine from 1983 fully wotking with steering wheel for other games like Turbo and PitStop which I also have!!

The transformer to plug into the wall socket is about as big as a game cube and it go so hot after about an hours play you could fry an egg on it!!!

SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS

simpsons_chalmers.jpg

SKINNNERR!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back