Super Nintendo Emulators

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Hit And Rum
Originally Colecovision not Atari had the rights to Donkey Kong and you got it with the Colecovision console when you bought. I still have mine from 1983 fully wotking with steering wheel for other games like Turbo and PitStop which I also have!!

The transformer to plug into the wall socket is about as big as a game cube and it go so hot after about an hours play you could fry an egg on it!!!

SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS

simpsons_chalmers.jpg

SKINNNERR!!!

Correct, Donkey Kong was the pack-in game with the Colecovision (got two coleco's myself with the wheel and the atari add-on). From memory the 2600 game existed before the Coleco one, however the CV version was a very good port from the arcades, whereas the atari one wasn't (like Pac Man).

Originally posted by Hit And Rum
Originally Colecovision not Atari had the rights to Donkey Kong and you got it with the Colecovision console when you bought. I still have mine from 1983 fully wotking with steering wheel for other games like Turbo and PitStop which I also have!!
Yeah, I've still got a working coleco vision as well, including Donkey Kong (the one where you jump over the barrels & climb ladders to save the princess if I can remember correctly)...

I've also got Turbo, but my steering wheel's broken
...and to this day I still haven't finished Jumpman Junior.

My Super Nintendo Games on my Emulator

Super Probotector: Alien Rebels
Battle Cars
Mickey and Minnie - The Great Circus Mystery
NBA Jam
Olympic Summer Games 1996
Rock N Roll Racing
Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars - Return of the Jedi
Street Racer
Sugoi
Swat Cats
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time
The Adventures of Batman and Robin
The Lost Vikings
The Lost Vikings 2
Unirally
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego
WWF Royal Rumble
WWF Wrestlemania

Originally posted by sante2003
My Super Nintendo Games on my Emulator

back in the day when i had my 56k modem, i assemble a pretty decent list (still have them for backup of course ;))

i currently have 1246 out of 6000 odd snes roms

i used goodsnes as my rom rename and keeping track of the ones i have and missing

a lot of them are the same just from different regions (e.g. Mario would (us), mario world (uk), mario world (jap) etc), back then it was all about collecting, i also did this with other systems

Originally posted by feher
you will need to register but its free, before you can start downloading off cherryroms

what is the name of the cricket game? there was one good one but i cannot remember its name

and Feher how u get the Mario games coz there is a copyright on them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by sante2003
thanx u know where everything is :D

nope just know how to use a search engine and what to look for and back in the day i loved the rom/emulation scene

yep have msn

Originally posted by leonmagic
What emulators do you all use?

Is there a full-screen one?

I'm currently using 'zsneswv1.36'.

edit: God why didn't they make "Super Aussie Rules".... :(

zsnes, you need to change the video option to something like :

800x600 DS FULL <--Keyword is full!

snes9x is also pretty good

i have Zsnesw v 1.36 to maximaize the screen there is a little maximize button next to the close button, just click that

BTW, does anyone have a the same problem i do with Street Racer multiplayer in Soccer? The 1st player cant do anything, it just goes forward! anyone have that problem?

wot ur email feher

Anybody use them here, such as nesbox?

Can finally finish things like Super Mario, Ducktales, TMNT etc. And the save feature was added too. Beats going out and buying a nes/snes classic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back