Resource Super Rugby RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Im giving it a go for the first time. Obviously the season commences tomorrow so there is not much time left to do planning. I honestly havent followed Super Rugby for a decade or so but did a little bit of research and made a team after team sheets were released today.

League code = 394 187

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 6.32.25 pm.png

No VC Loop ?
Nope. Wasn't sure what the deal was with bench (e.g auto emergency like in NRL) but it sounds like there will be opportunities to VC loop so ill keep that in mind for next round. Bell injured as well, so that is 2 injuries for my team already. Im tempted to put in a non playing outside back to get Jorgensen's score.

Nope. Wasn't sure what the deal was with bench (e.g auto emergency like in NRL) but it sounds like there will be opportunities to VC loop so ill keep that in mind for next round. Bell injured as well, so that is 2 injuries for my team already. Im tempted to put in a non playing outside back to get Jorgensen's score.
Yeah it's a straight position swap from the bench.
No scores from the 2nd game.:rolleyes:

Yeah it's a straight position swap from the bench.
No scores from the 2nd game.:rolleyes:
Out goes my cheap Drua winger and in comes a 0 so i can get Jorgensen's score. Its funny because i dont even know what Jorgensen's score is, i just know he scored twice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still updating scores. Currently on 340 but I have Jorgensen's score and tuipoloto's score to come in. That should see me over 400 which will be pretty average but not terrible. Two injuries already hurts although it seems a lot of trades are available.

Stuffing up my captain and having the wrong outside backs and centres hurt my score but I still like my team. I avoided medrano at last minute and was able to bench kemeny. Played Christie over McDermott. So made some good choices and some bad. Despite two injuries my luck wasn't terrible.

I hope the issues with scores and what not are just teething issues. It sucks waiting for certain players to be scored when making decisions on the fly. I only got rid of my Drua winger because Jorgensen scored twice but i didn't know his score and still don't! The Drua winger I dropped scored 58 so I may have stuffed up but I still don't know.

The scores seem massively variable too and seems weighted clearly towards outside backs and team kickers. Anyway, i still enjoyed watching a few games this weekend 😄

So Bell's injury is to a foot, that has troubled him lots in the past. Does not sound good and is going for scans. Can't find any info on Cullen Grace's injury apart from the fact it is a shoulder.

Bell will probably be replaced in my team by the prop who comes in for him. Then I'll try and find a half decent backrower. Not an easy task it seems

Lockout is over. Ranked 348 (of 1509) which is better than i thought i would be. The No1 ranked team is in one of my leagues (im in 2 leagues)

Im looking at Cane for a cheap back rower. Managed to score well even with a yellow card. I dont want to spend much on any backrowers to be honest given ive already got Savea. Blackadder would probably be my trade in if money wasnt a factor.

If i go Bell > Faulkner & Grace > Cane then i have almost 160k in the bank which will be handy.

EDIT:

Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 9.12.29 am.png

Im pretty happy with my LOCKS after round 1. Centres did not perform and Reece and Mo'unga were poor in a massive loss. I expect the Crusaders to come back strong this round against the Highlanders. Mo'unga will be my VC and hopefully i dont need Barrett as captain.

Last edited:
Bell out for the season. 3 trades for me now.

Bell > Lambert
Grace > Wells
Sinkinson > Telea

Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 11.59.03 am.png

Not sure ill have anyone as a captain loophole. If Mo'unga plays really well and my bench is full ill just trade in a zero. I think i want Telea as soon as possible. Even if he doesnt do well this round, his price will balloon up so might as well get him in as soon as possible. I'll keep my other 2 trade boosts for rounds 7/8/9 where 4 teams have byes each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back