Werewolf Super Simple Werewolf - No Nakias Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Brought to you by R2M and OES. With Dexter coming up, we thought we would do a simple standard game with rules that aren't too complicated.

Basic Rules:
At the beginning of the game each player is given a 'role' at random and in secret (via PM) by the moderator.

The aim of the Villagers is to identify and kill all of the Mafia and the Wereboncers before the evil factions can kill enough villagers so that (# of e.g. Werewolves = # of Villagers). Only one faction can win.

How are players killed?
Each 'turn' of the game will last approximately 24 hours and also represents one 'day' of game time,thus a game will go on for several days before it is concluded. There are two 'phases' to every turn of the game;

Night Phase (8:00pm – 12:01am):When evil factions secretly decide among themselves, via PM communication, which Villager (one per night) that they shall kill and then inform the moderator via PM. Others with a Night action also enter their actions now via PM to the Mods. Decisions for the night phase are to be in no later than 10am.

Day Phase (12:01am – 8:00pm):After the results of Night actions have been announced, everybody, Villagers, Mafia, and Wereboncers discusses and ultimately votes publicly in the game-thread upon which player (one per day) that they shall lynch and kill. Votes for the day phase are to be in no later than 8pm.

Obviously during the day the Villagers will want the group to vote for and lynch an evil player, whilst the evil players themselves will want not to be lynched; herein lies the fundamental strategy of the game:
Can the villagers identify the evildoers whilst at the same time convincing the rest of the group that they're not evil? And can the evildoers convince the group that they're not evil at all and thus avoid being lynched?

Werewolf Etiquette:

There are two main rules which everyone must follow in order for the game to run successfully;

DEAD PLAYERS MUST LEAVE THE GAME
If you are killed at any point during the game then you are no longer allowed to participate although I will allow a farewell post, but that post cannot impact the remainder of the game.

THERE MUST BE NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS EXCEPT WITHIN THE GROUPS LISTED BELOW
Except for the above-mentioned groups sending PMs between themselves, other forms of private communication concerning the game are not allowed.

Anyone caught quoting PMs from the mods will be mod-killed without warning.

I will use my own discretion whether or not to grant modkills by request on a case by case basis. If you intentionally attempt to get modkilled i will ban you from any other games i run. You and your children, and your childrens children... For 3 months.

For this game we will not be using the Reason for Lynching rule.

Voting:
During the Day Phase players must vote for whom to lynch, your vote must be formatted in bold like this: Player Name.

Posting: For this game, we will be enforcing the 24 hour rule meaning that you must post twice every 24 hours to avoid a modkill.

Upon the voting deadline (end of day-phase) the votes will be tallied by the moderator and whoever has received the most will be lynched and be out of the game: remember, once killed you cannot take further part; do not reveal your roles to anyone until the game has been concluded.

Any ties in voting will result in both players being lynched.

SUPER SIMPLE WEREWOLF

WOLVES (4)
Alpha Werewolf – CANNOT die at night and has access to a seer.

Blackmailer - Blackmails one person each night. The person blackmailed CANNOT reveal that they have been blackmailed at any time during the game. Doing so will result in a modkill.

Werewolf x 2 – help carry out the nightly kill.

MAFIA (4)
Godfather – CANNOT die at night and has access to a seer.

Roleblocker - Blocks one person from performing their role each night

Goon x 2 – help carry out the nightly kill

SK (1) - Makes one kill per night, CANNOT die at night and will be seered as VILLAGER

Evil Wildcard (1) - Will be selected an evil role at random

THE VILLAGE (25)

Seer (1) - Gets to seer one person per night to find out their role.

Vig (1) – Kills one person per night regardless of what the village thinks.

Guardian (1) – Protects one person from death each night. Cannot protect the same person on consecutive nights.

Flogs (3) - Share a PM and know that they are innocent.

Villagers (19) Regular villagers with no special powers.

Good Wildcard (1) - Will have a good role selected at random.

Nakia

Last edited:
Players:

1. SM - Goon, killed by the Vig and Wolves N4
2. Stevi_Tigers - Flog, killed by the SK N6
3. Morganashlee - Guardian, killed by the Mafia N3
4. NaturalDisaster - Alpha, lynched D4
5. Bet on Blue - Seer, killed by the Mafia N4
6. Michaels - Villager, lynched D1
7. Hatchy1992
8. BRAB - Villager, modkilled
9. BigJoeD_ - Villager, killed by the Mafia N1
10. Andonis1997 - Villager, modkilled
11. Mooch - Roleblocker, killed by the SK N3
12. Wise Guy Sam - Goon, lynched D2
13. RodneyDangerfield - Villager, killed N2 by the Wolves
14. burningdwarf - Blackmailer, killed N2 by the vig
15. sante
16. dennis crumpet - Wolf, killed N1 by the SK
17. Blaze Storm - Vig, killed N5 by the SK
18. Thatsapaddlin - Villager, killed N4 by the SK
19. Angry Ranga - Villager, lynched D5
20. Noobz0r - Guardian, modkilled
21. Elton Johns Wig - Villager, killed N2 by the SK
22. Golumless - Villager, modkilled
23. akkaps - Villager, modkilled
24. DapperJong - Villager, killed by the vig N3
25. JT_the_Man
26. dogs105 - Godfather, lynched D3
27. Pie 4 Life - Wolf, killed N5 by the vig
28. Fr0ggy
29. Frankston Rover
30. Fryer Tuck - Flog, killed N1 by the vig
31. Cloud_ - Villager, killed by the Wolves N3
32. Nakia - Villager, modkilled
33. HaroLad - Flog, modkilled
34. HumanMeatball - Goon, killed N5 by the wolves

Last edited:

But it's no Nakias. We're allowed to have one.

Might I suggest SK/Godfather/Alpha all seer as villager? Think that should become the norm for SK.
I agree with the SK being seered as villager and have made that change. I'll leave Alpha/Godfather though, I mean, the village has to have some chance of winning eventually :p.

Might I suggest SK/Godfather/Alpha all seer as villager? Think that should become the norm for SK.
We've made a decision to make the SK seer as a villager but due to the small amount of evil, the godfather and alpha will not. Also note that the heads do not get a seer in this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with the SK being seered as villager and have made that change. I'll leave Alpha/Godfather though, I mean, the village has to have some chance of winning eventually :p.
Lol

Actually Sunday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back