Werewolf Super Simple Werewolf - No Nakias Club

The village knew they were on their last chance. The 5 of them stared at each other with blank faces as they tried to suss each other out to determine the SK who had been terrorising the town (although had been helping them at times with wolf/mafia kills). This went on for hours until one of them burst out.

"IT'S HATChY! LOOK AT HOW MUCH HE IS SWEATING!"

Hatchy responded, "HOW IS THAT campaigner JT STILL ALIVE! WE SHOULD'VE KILLED HIM DAYS AGO".

The other three people decided that they would have to kill both of them. They brought out their torches and pitchforks as they burned and stabbed JT and Hatchy as they pleaded for dear life.

"YOU'LL LIVE TO REGRET THIS!" screamed Hatchy as he took his last breath.

JT stayed silent as he became resigned to his fate... they were dead...
Just as they died, Frankston Rover began to smile and then let out an evil roar of laughter.

"The masked killer was me you fools, now the village is mine forever!"

Frankston Rover - SK WINS!

Speech?

Firstly, thanks to OES and roo2macca for running a top game. I liked the Mod Kills as it kept active people in the game.

I'm shocked I wasn't targeted by evil to die but there you go.

Apologies to sante, FR0GGY, JT_the_Man, Hatchy1992 and Stevi_Tigers for the deception. I hope I can regain your trust one day.

Enjoyed the role and the reason I killed Blaze Storm before Stevi was I was concerned he'd target me and I wouldn't die.

If there's any room in the Dead PM I'd love a read.

Well done FR my biggest regret of this game is not pushing you harder yesterday. sante distracted me haha

I was waiting for someone to have a crack at me. :D

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Also I'll be keeping the seer as villager for the sk rule. I felt that made this more interesting. It came down to bluffing in the end and frankie played the way he needed to. Of course in dexter it won't be all my serial killers seering as villager.

Speaking of dexter I think I'll start that after Easter. But to keep everyone entertained until then is everyone ok with a short game. Maybe twenty or so people?

Back