Werewolf Super Simple Werewolf - No Nakias Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, thanks to OES and roo2macca for running a top game. I liked the Mod Kills as it kept active people in the game.

I'm shocked I wasn't targeted by evil to die but there you go.

Apologies to sante, FR0GGY, JT_the_Man, Hatchy1992 and Stevi_Tigers for the deception. I hope I can regain your trust one day.

Enjoyed the role and the reason I killed Blaze Storm before Stevi was I was concerned he'd target me and I wouldn't die.

If there's any room in the Dead PM I'd love a read.

Nah you deserved that win. I voted you but changed before I clicked post reply. Don't even know why I changed now lol

Looking back I knew it couldn't be Hatchy after N1, so I should have realised. I was confident on JT so thought so deserved to survive and win lol

I was waiting for someone to have a crack at me. :D

So when i referenced the only person id seen try pull a move like that was when you were the SK that other game, I wasnt far off the mark! :p

Firstly, thanks to OES and roo2macca for running a top game. I liked the Mod Kills as it kept active people in the game.

I'm shocked I wasn't targeted by evil to die but there you go.

Apologies to sante, FR0GGY, JT_the_Man, Hatchy1992 and Stevi_Tigers for the deception. I hope I can regain your trust one day.

Enjoyed the role and the reason I killed Blaze Storm before Stevi was I was concerned he'd target me and I wouldn't die.

If there's any room in the Dead PM I'd love a read.

Big fella, I was hanging out to see one of your legendary efforts, and well, you didn't disappoint. You join a rare club, and we're all privileged to see it come out as perfect as it has. Well done mate!

Thought you may have killed me again with the notes you left stevie

Ha ha. Well, you were one of the three names I left behind to investigate (all of them based on revenge). I pretty much knew I was an N1 kill, so I pretty much talked Zelda with OES (Still looking mate, if you've got more on the dungeons, I would love to see it!), and I'm not even kidding that the majority of talk in the Flogs PM was Zelda talk.

Just once I would like to be a flog without dying N1!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So when i referenced the only person id seen try pull a move like that was when you were the SK that other game, I wasnt far off the mark! :p

I nearly s**t myself. :D

Well played Frankston, you were comfortably the one I found least suspicious. JT was on the ball.

You did well AR. I'll keep my eye on you.

Also, sorry to fellow villagers for trying so hard to avoid my death in the triple tied vote.

It was probably better for me to die that night and take the SK suspicion with me than bother to survive just to get lynched, my bad.

Big fella, I was hanging out to see one of your legendary efforts, and well, you didn't disappoint. You join a rare club, and we're all privileged to see it come out as perfect as it has. Well done mate!

It's been a while. Cheers FT.

Also, sorry to fellow villagers for trying so hard to avoid my death in the triple tied vote.

It was probably better for me to die that night and take the SK suspicion with me than bother to survive just to get lynched, my bad.
was this your first game? Played like a pro.

(
Ha ha. Well, you were one of the three names I left behind to investigate (all of them based on revenge). I pretty much knew I was an N1 kill, so I pretty much talked Zelda with OES (Still looking mate, if you've got more on the dungeons, I would love to see it!), and I'm not even kidding that the majority of talk in the Flogs PM was Zelda talk.

Just once I would like to be a flog without dying N1!

Sorry FT, I couldn't risk you taking hold of the village if you were evil.

no stress, it's always hardest to read someone on their first game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back