Switch Super Smash Bros: Ultimate

Remove this Banner Ad

Big bump here but what are we thinking for the final character reveal tonight? Sakurai's Twitter has been hyping the fact it's the final one quite a bit, telling people who are fans of games in general to watch it, but also has apparently already posted in Japanese telling people to not get too upset if it's not your favourite character or whatever.

I reckon the stage is set for a classic end of Smash swerve character, something not really requested but quite well known and just a bit out there. I'm gonna predict something along the lines of Space Invader, which I could see him coming up with a crazy moveset for, or maybe even a classic arcade 8-bit Donkey Kong. Something not many would see coming.

Big bump here but what are we thinking for the final character reveal tonight? Sakurai's Twitter has been hyping the fact it's the final one quite a bit, telling people who are fans of games in general to watch it, but also has apparently already posted in Japanese telling people to not get too upset if it's not your favourite character or whatever.

I reckon the stage is set for a classic end of Smash swerve character, something not really requested but quite well known and just a bit out there. I'm gonna predict something along the lines of Space Invader, which I could see him coming up with a crazy moveset for, or maybe even a classic arcade 8-bit Donkey Kong. Something not many would see coming.

Thinking maybe Bomberman or Crash Bandicoot

It better be Waluigi

People would be annoyed and it's a bit of a meme pick but I wouldn't be opposed to this at all.

Bomberman and Crash would both be cool. Really would be happy with either too.

Man a fire emblem character just to watch the internet crash and burn would be something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sora means nothing to me but it's certainly a big popular choice, and having the winner of the smash ballot from years back finally getting in is pretty fitting for the final character.

The hype train is finally over
Goku and Naruto rounded out the top 3 if I remember correctly. Maybe they will be in the next game. :p

Fair play Nintendo. Never thought Sora would be an option. They needed to wow over Disney and they have.

Still can’t believe the ******* Piranha plant got in over Waluigi, oh well Sora was a good note to end on.

Still can’t believe the ******* Piranha plant got in over Waluigi, oh well Sora was a good note to end on.

Piranha Plant is a great pick though, I love when they go nuts with out there choices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back