Switch Super Smash Bros: Ultimate

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope this joker update comes soooon. Hope he has a good play style.

I still play this game every sat/sun morning

Who's everyone's best characters?
Anything against the computer I'm best with cap falcon.
Play link the most online but I'm not great with him.
Highest online gsp is king dedede by far idk how that happened
Mario is probably my best character in one on one fights Chrom is my best in 4 player or more fights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the 3.0 update released at 11am our time this morning but Nintendo's servers went to s**t and barely anyone's been able to download it, I finally got it done just now.
got it done no dramas, though havnt played since Jan prob wont know the diff lol

apparently the 5th DLC fighter won't be the last. They plan on continuing creating new DLC fighters.
Makes complete sense. Keeps one of their biggest system sellers relevant and they can also continue to make more money from it.

Do you know if it will Echo fighters or more original fighters?

I’m thinking this round of DLC was all for new franchises to introduce to smash the next round will be more Nintendo characters.

https://www.polygon.com/nintendo-sw...sh-bros-ultimate-dlc-fighters-nintendo-direct

“To me, it feels like the finish line is sliding farther away,” he said. “You may wonder, ‘How much longer can he be involved with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?’ But I’m also excited. Adding more characters into the game means more game worlds will be added to the series, and ultimately, that means there will be an even greater opportunity to delight the fans. At the same time, I feel that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is representing so many characters and game worlds that it’s become an enormous game. Even if the Super Smash Bros. series continues moving forward, I doubt there will be an opportunity to bring this many characters together again, so I want to keep improving on this record as much as possible, and I will continue to work hard at developing the game. I appreciate your support.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back