Super Smash T20 2023/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Canterbury well placed at the halfway mark of their innings, 83/1 with Latham and Nicholls building a good partnership.

what's with the ground as a final game? poor crowd and a square oval lol

Well Auckland won the right to host the final and Eden Park is their home ground. it's not an ideal venue though due to it's size and shape.

Canterbury well placed at the halfway mark of their innings, 83/1 with Latham and Nicholls building a good partnership.

Well Auckland won the right to host the final and Eden Park is their home ground. it's not an ideal venue though due to it's size and shape.

is it school holidays or a work day ? crowd is dead set poor which is sad i've enjoyed the tourament

is it school holidays or a work day ? crowd is dead set poor which is sad i've enjoyed the tourament
I think domestic cricket over there hasnt caught on as much, compared to the NZ national team.Pretty sure they were getting sell outs (or close to) for the recent T20 series against Pakistan.

Heard the NZ v Australia test match has been sold out in terms of tickets,

I think domestic cricket over there hasnt caught on as much, as the NZ national team.Pretty sure they were getting sell outs (or close to) for the recent T20 series against Pakistan.

test match v aussie is sold out already to i heard which is why i'm stunned the crowds so low.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you cant chase 90 runs to win in a 17 over game, you dont deserve to win.

Suzie Devine almost bottled that last over though, bowling wides, dropping catches and spilling a run out chance.

Amazing how at least twice during the tournament the hinds had the Blaze on toast and weren't able to come away with the win. First time was a tie and even that was luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back