Superbowl Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

It's pretty amazing how you've avoided picking the two participants with all the combinations you've posted in this thread G, that takes some serious skill mate. đź’—

Yeah but Andy Reid

Thought Andy did a really good job keeping the team on track when facing a 3TD+ deficit early.

It was the players shitting the bed early today, not the coach for a change.

Mahomes was off, Kelce dropping passes, DeMarcus Robinson looking like a symbol player in a marching band, Tyreek Hill trying to be a hero on a punt return.

Then BoB BoB'd and allowed the Texans to take their rightful position on their knees in front of the Chiefs and get đź’€ Fkd for 41 points straight. Smh.

The Bills defense would have put KC in a world of pain for starting like that today. Shame they s**t the bed late last week.

Thought Andy did a really good job keeping the team on track when facing a 3TD+ deficit early.

It was the players shitting the bed early today, not the coach for a change.

Mahomes was off, Kelce dropping passes, DeMarcus Robinson looking like a symbol player in a marching band, Tyreek Hill trying to be a hero on a punt return.

Then BoB BoB'd and allowed the Texans to take their rightful position on their knees in front of the Chiefs and get đź’€ Fkd for 41 points straight. Smh.

The Bills defense would have put KC in a world of pain for starting like that today. Shame they s**t the bed late last week.
Yeah but it's 1 game and Reid has a history of doing stupid s**t when the pressure is put on him in the playoffs. Until he wins the superbowl he is a choker

Yeah but it's 1 game and Reid has a history of doing stupid s**t when the pressure is put on him in the playoffs. Until he wins the superbowl he is a choker

No doubt he's had some seriously bad meltdown moments in the past, but he was excellent today. Gotta give credit where it's due.

(He coached fine in last year's playoffs also, was the defense who were pathetic, perhaps he's finally learnt his lesson?)

No doubt he's had some seriously bad meltdown moments in the past, but he was excellent today. Gotta give credit where it's due.

(He coached fine in last year's playoffs also, was the defense who were pathetic, perhaps he's finally learnt his lesson?)
Maybe, but I will doubt him until he wins a ring

Does anyone know who sportsbet and TAB have as favourites to win the whole thing? Thinking of putting some money on
the wrong team apparently

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Titans vs 49ers
- Weird matchup. Would be an all out defensive battle, both teams grounding and pounding it like two heavyweight boxers slugging away in the early rounds. Then grappling the rest of the way, neither able to knock the other out, both taking big hits thru the latter rounds. A final score something like 17-13, or 17-16 with a missed FG as time expires.

Titans vs Packers
- Again, similar to above, A.Jones and D.Henry slug fest. However, Packers would have more potency passing the ball, and you'd imagine Rodgers would force his will on the game in the second half as the Packers pull away and win something like 35-17

Chiefs vs 49ers
- Probably the most appealing matchup. High powered offense versus high powered defense. Niners do have it in them to go a shootout tho, as was seen vs Seahawks and Ravens. So you'd imagine the Chiefs would open things up, and the Niners would be forced to also if they intend to stay in the game, so a shootout ensues and the running games are put away. Chiefs would win a shootout tho, something like we saw today, a score like 51-27, after last years lowest scoring SB it could be a highest scoring SB as a follow up.

Chiefs vs Packers
- As above Id imagine too. Packers would be forced to open it up to stay in touch with the Chiefs, as both teams put away the run game. Packers probably start off running the ball a lot, dominating TOP, and getting a lead early like 17-3...but Chiefs open the game up, claw back and get the lead, and thus Packers forced to follow on and get into a shoot out. Maybe a score like 31-28.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i predicted this about five years ago
My preseason predictions

2012: 49ers vs. Ravens
2013: Broncos vs. 49ers
2014: Seahawks vs. Broncos
2015: Broncos vs. Packers
2016: Seahawks vs. Steelers
2017: Steelers vs. Buccaneers
2018: Rams vs. Jaguars
2019: Chiefs vs. Eagles

So far not really sure who to pick. Chiefs probably my number 1, Denver no. 2. Could see Dallas. Don't really rate anyone in the NFC as I think the 9ers will struggle to get back. Ravens maybe. Steelers would take some magic.

So yeah Chiefs and idk. Denver has 12 win one and done potential written all over them tho

anyone can fluke a 2020 guess now, but it takes some real skill to guess the 2025 SB ;)
League can be anything........ but ill Go Bills vs washington
Josh Allen to lead the bills to a late lead
Trevor Lawrence to lead washington down the field but falling short, time running out on goal to go

Ps. I love how none of your guesses for this year were right (I’m not counting when you give a range of half of the playoff teams. Anyone can guess that)

Actually, no
Kellen Moore will bring the Lombardi trophy to Atlanta after hank bachmeier throws 6tds and the defence shut out Trevor Lawrence’s patriots. Leading to bill belicheck retiring with another nfl record (lowest score in a super bowl) and spending the rest of his days on his yacht ix rings. (They will win super bowl 56 behind rookie Lawrence beating the Tom Brady lead Detroit Lions.)

Actually, no
Kellen Moore will bring the Lombardi trophy to Atlanta after hank bachmeier throws 6tds and the defence shut out Trevor Lawrence’s patriots. Leading to bill belicheck retiring with another nfl record (lowest score in a super bowl) and spending the rest of his days on his yacht ix rings. (They will win super bowl 56 behind rookie Lawrence beating the Tom Brady lead Detroit Lions.)
not bad, not bad at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back