Competitions Supercoach 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if anyone is interested at short notice, but a few of us are going to have a bit of a dabble in a SuperCoach PRO league.

The live-draft, and the idea of having a unique team seems half appealing, so if anybody is interested have about 3 or 4 spots left. Just sign uo to league number:751573 :D

2012scclubchampionships.jpg
2012scclubchampionships.jpg

Dear participating SuperCoach Club Championship league,

Matches begin this weekend. Before this can take place, I require all details to be up-to-date in the main thread on the SuperCoach Board.

I especially require the team IDs to be accurate - it is very likely that there are some errors with these.

Can one or more of you cross check the details I have with the details from your own SuperCoach league? Every player in the league should now be able to view the other team pages, and find the ID number at the end of those URLs.

BigFooty name/team name updates are also good but not as crucial as the team IDs.

Looking forward to the opening round.

SJ

I've just had a quick look, procrastinating and all. Mostly everything looks good, but a few errors I found:

Supernova's id should be 13332.
aviLanchers needs to be added w/id 51698.
Gronihoven FC needs to be added w/id 155763.
I'm guessing The Thermo Nukes pulled out and should be removed.

:thumbsu:

I've just had a quick look, procrastinating and all. Mostly everything looks good, but a few errors I found:

Supernova's id should be 13332.
aviLanchers needs to be added w/id 51698.
Gronihoven FC needs to be added w/id 155763.
I'm guessing The Thermo Nukes pulled out and should be removed.

:thumbsu:

Thanks for that, it was a little more cumbersome to get my own id as I had to go down a different path, turns out it was incorrect.

Thermo didnt get his team completed in time and I think it automatically shafted him from the league and they threw in a random.

Thanks. Anyone know who aviLanchers is? And the other unknowns?

aviLanchers is the random thrown in to complete our league.

I'm not sure which bigfooty posters are Easyryders and Trentors though as they haven't responded in this thread, or on the messageboard on supercoach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back