News SuperCoach 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
<b>hold one time</b> Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by <b>deadoraliv</b>. Salary cap left: $111,400.

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Beau Waters, Grant Birchall, Kristian Jaksch, Sam Colquhoun
<i>Lachlan Plowman, Dylan Van Unen</i>

Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Pendlebury, Trent Cotchin, Nathan Fyfe, Nick Vlastuin, Troy Menzel, Kane Mitchell, Brad Crouch
<i>Jaeger O'Meara, Jack Viney</i>

Dean Cox, Matthew Leuenberger
<i>Sam Rowe, Brodie Grundy</i>

Dale Thomas, Lance Franklin, Tom Rockliff, Brent Staker, Jimmy Bartel, Travis Varcoe
<i>Tim Membrey, Tom Lee</i>
first draft of many to come I know. Thoughts, will reply to others on your teams I promise.

TEAM NAME: Team 1
DEF: B. Gibbs, P. Duffield, P. Hanley, A. Rance, B. Smith, N. Vlastuin (L. Stevenson, D. Terlich)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, D. Beams, S. Selwood, B. Howlett, K. Stevens, O. Wines, L. Ball, B. Crouch (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: J. Roughead, M. Leuenberger (M. Gawn, B. Grundy)
FWD: T. Rockliff, S. Johnson, M. Wright, M. Robinson, L. Adams, T. Menzel (B. Staker, T. Lee)
CASH LEFT: $10,400
K Stevens will get a lot of inside ball, I have been considering him myself. However, he does tend to butcher it a bit, but keep an eye on pre-season scores. Not sold yet.
Also, is Gawn going to play? Havn't heard his name in a year?????:eek:

Fair chance u got the player mix wrong then, and yes I'm aware Russell was chosen, hence why I named him....geez that wasn't too hard to comprehend.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the fact you asked for opinions, yet have shut down any you have received because no one has agreed to you. Best of luck with your theory, I'll be the guy at the end of round 14 laughing saying I told you so.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the fact you asked for opinions, yet have shut down any you have received because no one has agreed to you. Best of luck with your theory, I'll be the guy at the end of round 14 laughing saying I told you so.

Haven't shut them down at all, happy to have all feedback. cheers. With the midmix changing Im convinced a new approach is reqd, not sure what that is yet tho.

With the dual positioning, my hardest decision at the moment is Leuenberger in ruck or Bock in the forwards.

I don't see either as a keeper, so it's purely for points for half the season or so.

Opinions? I'm leaning Luey...

Haven't shut them down at all, happy to have all feedback. cheers. With the midmix changing Im convinced a new approach is reqd, not sure what that is yet tho.

That's fine I guess we have different opinions on how to play supercoach, all I do know is that Jordan Russell will never be in a successful supercoach side

<b>hold one time</b> Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by <b>deadoraliv</b>. Salary cap left: $111,400.

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Beau Waters, Grant Birchall, Kristian Jaksch, Sam Colquhoun
<i>Lachlan Plowman, Dylan Van Unen</i>

Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Pendlebury, Trent Cotchin, Nathan Fyfe, Nick Vlastuin, Troy Menzel, Kane Mitchell, Brad Crouch
<i>Jaeger O'Meara, Jack Viney</i>

<i>Sam Rowe, Brodie Grundy</i>

Dale Thomas, Lance Franklin, Tom Rockliff, Brent Staker, Jimmy Bartel, Travis Varcoe
<i>Tim Membrey, Tom Lee</i>
first draft of many to come I know. Thoughts, will reply to others on your teams I promise.

Dunno, how much time Sam Colquhoun will get, and usually forwards don't score much in their debet seasons re: Jaksch.
Maybe drop Membrey from the forwards and replace with Menzel that you have in the Mid. Membrey will start behind a few players up forward in 2013. And in the mid grab Ollie Wines. Will start in the mids 1st bouce round 1.

This is my attempt.

B: Gibbs, Rance, Duffield, Hanley, Vlastuin, L. Osborne (Staker, Terlich)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, J. Lewis, Heppell, Viney, Simpson, Crouch (O'Meara, Goodes)
R: Goldstien, Leuenberger (Rowe, Currie)
F: Roughead, Rockliff, Martin, LeCras, Kennedy, Bock (T. Menzel, T. Lee)

Thinking the backline isn't that strong. Bock can always switch up with Staker depending on how the Rookies go?

$127,200 Left over

That's fine I guess we have different opinions on how to play supercoach, all I do know is that Jordan Russell will never be in a successful supercoach side

Not to shoot you down, but how do u know what roll Russell will play for the pies? Surely that role will determine his scoring ability???

Not shooting me down that's fine. No I do not know, do you? All I'm saying is I've seen Jordan Russell play, is he the worst player? No. Is he a good supercoach player? No. Anyway like I said we have different views, you go ahead and pick him and I'll be happy not picking him. One of us will be right

He averaged almost 87 in 2010, which is good for a defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take #1108646804408331

TEAM NAME: Team#1
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, J. Watts, G. Broughton, N. Bock, K. Cheney (B. Goodes, B. Staker)
MID: M. Murphy, A. Swallow, N. Fyfe, D. Rich, L. Ball, S. Savage, K. Lucas, K. Mitchell (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (M. Daw, L. Lowden)
FWD: T. Rockliff, M. Wright, D. Martin, L. Breust, L. Adams, G. Rohan (T. Lee, S. Menegola)
CASH LEFT: $3,100

Take #1108646804408331

TEAM NAME: Team#1
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, J. Watts, G. Broughton, N. Bock, K. Cheney (B. Goodes, B. Staker)
MID: M. Murphy, A. Swallow, N. Fyfe, D. Rich, L. Ball, S. Savage, K. Lucas, K. Mitchell (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (M. Daw, L. Lowden)
FWD: T. Rockliff, M. Wright, D. Martin, L. Breust, L. Adams, G. Rohan (T. Lee, S. Menegola)
CASH LEFT: $3,100

I like the fwd mix but your midfield lacks premium star power. Make Rohan a rookie and upgrade rich

He averaged almost 87 in 2010, which is good for a defender.
At his best he averaged 87, but I doubt he will be playing the free running defender roll at Collingwood. If he was a little closer to Rookie price, i'd consider, but better off saving 100K and grabbing a rookie.

My new years eve effort - prior to alcohol induced changes at some ungodly hour

Rookies will no doubt change based on NAB and rd1 selections....

Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by toxic. Salary cap left: $12,400.

Bryce Gibbs, Hamish Hartlett, Greg Broughton, Luke Brown, Brent Staker, Sam Docherty
Sam Colquhoun, Dean Terlich

Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Pendlebury, Trent Cotchin, Kieren Jack, David Mundy, Sam Mayes, Nick Vlastuin, Kane Mitchell
Jaeger O'Meara, Jack Viney

Daniel Currie, Liam McBean

Jarryd Roughead, Cyril Rioli, Tom Rockliff, Matthew Wright, Allen Christensen, Travis Varcoe
Troy Menzel, Josh Simpson

R
I like the fwd mix but your midfield lacks premium star power. Make Rohan a rookie and upgrade rich
Rich is my smokie for next year...adding Maloney to the mix and Rich is at the age where he should come on, he will be in my team next year...I think the lions will do alright...I'm taking a gamble with my team and going for more rounded lines with PODs too many times last year I lost by only a small amount of points because our teams were so similar.

KnightMare FC Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by knighta21. Salary cap left: $455,700.

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Hamish Hartlett, Jordan Russell, Nick Vlastuin, Brent Staker
Sam Docherty, Sam Colquhoun

Scott Pendlebury, Jobe Watson, Trent Cotchin, Nathan Fyfe, Oliver Wines, Jack Viney, Brad Crouch, Anthony Morabito
Jaeger O'Meara, Nathan Hrovat

Todd Goldstein, Matthew Leuenberger
Sam Rowe, Jarrod Witts

Lance Franklin, Nic Naitanui, Matthew Pavlich, Tom Rockliff, Ricky Petterd, Sam Mayes
Joe Daniher, Marco Paparone

Have no Idea about rookies just yet, will watch NAB cup intently.
What are peoples first thoughts?

On the right track with rookies probably until you hit the forward line - the chances of one of Daniher and Paparone playing Round 1 (let alone both) is slim. Petterd's a rookie as well so he's going to have to oust Lonergan and Stephenson for that one spot too. Though that's what the NAB Cup's for, I suppose.

Plenty of money left though, so there's heaps of room to bolster the side.

On the right track with rookies probably until you hit the forward line - the chances of one of Daniher and Paparone playing Round 1 (let alone both) is slim. Petterd's a rookie as well so he's going to have to oust Lonergan and Stephenson for that one spot too. Though that's what the NAB Cup's for, I suppose.

Plenty of money left though, so there's heaps of room to bolster the side.
Cheers. Daniher will play and he will average 80+ for the year ;) Heres hoping for Supercoach and Essendons sake

Cheers. Daniher will play and he will average 80+ for the year ;) Heres hoping for Supercoach and Essendons sake
Way way way too raw, for mine. He'll get games but at the moment he's behind Ryder, Hille, Hurley, Gumbleton, hell, O'Brien too.

There aren't many forward rookies which does make it tough but for mine he's a fair way down the list.

Way way way too raw, for mine. He'll get games but at the moment he's behind Ryder, Hille, Hurley, Gumbleton, hell, O'Brien too.

There aren't many forward rookies which does make it tough but for mine he's a fair way down the list.

He will play at least 10 games.

Hille won't be in the team so long as Ryder and Tbell are available, O'brien is a completely different type of player, Gumby may or may not get on the park...

He will play at least 10 games.

Hille won't be in the team so long as Ryder and Tbell are available, O'brien is a completely different type of player, Gumby may or may not get on the park...
That amount of variables is enough to make me choose someone like Tom Lee over him in a heartbeat.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen him play and won't doubt his ability for a second, but he's 200 cm, he's skinny, I'm not convinced he's ready for Round 1 and I don't think his scoring ability at least this year is as high as others.

I done an article on Colin Sylvia at SuperCoach HQ!
Sylvia had an awesome 2nd half of the year and hopefully he can continue it in 2013!
1605153.png

http://www.supercoachhq.com/16/post/2013/01/player-watch-colin-sylvia.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back