Supercoach 2016 - PODS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe to the casual observer, a midfielder that can be selected down back. And one that was highly rated a few years ago, and is ready for a full year after a serious injury.

He's been ready for 5 years apparently

He's the afl version of a cocktease
He's still rated as a footballer just not at SC by me

Genuinely think he can average enough to be a solid defence option. With Beams out and Rocky sore, as well as the murmurs that he will be playing more midfield this year. I would take anything around or above 90 from him and at $430k im more than happy with that.

Its either him or JJ. Dont know which way Ill go.

Totally agree. He cops a tag and goes to pieces. Has done ever since winning the rising star award. He should have developed into a full blown, top tier midfielder, with his size and his lethal left foot, but it just never happened.

In terms of PODS I have a few selections flying under the radar (Under 7% Ownership)
Let us know if you have any or would consider any on this list or if you have any others viable and relevant to season 2016...
DEF
- M.Boyd 4.80%
- R.Murphy 3.48%
- K.Simpson 3.82%
- G.Birchall 5.27%

MID
- D.Shiel 6.40%
- J.Kennedy 4.10%
- S.Sidebottom 3.91%
- R.Sloane 3.98%

RUCK
- S.Jacobs 6.47%

FWD
- L.Montagna 5.89%
- M.Robinson 2.56%
- S.Gray 7.03% First it was Aaron hall as my initial POD for this year and now Gray is jumping in ownership...the bandwagon continues...who's next?

Totally agree. He cops a tag and goes to pieces. Has done ever since winning the rising star award. He should have developed into a full blown, top tier midfielder, with his size and his lethal left foot, but it just never happened.
Just rearranged my rookies from Oliver to Byrne and upgraded Rich to Laird. Winning.

Just rearranged my rookies from Oliver to Byrne and upgraded Rich to Laird. Winning.
Maaaaaate! Disappointed... :(

Rich has almost been in my team for 24 hours, let's see if he lasts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have to grow a massive pair of gonads to select him as he is mid only, but I like this mid pricier from the power. Maybe next year. 1.22% ownership

Jack Steele. The man.
Likely to see alot more mid time to replace Treloar??
He looked unreal in his NAB game and hes a tackling machine, but really hard to commit to a mid-pricer after 1 practice game.
Atleast he has had the 1 game (as oppose to Brad Crouch, whom everyone seems to have a man-crush on)

I've decided that if Jelwood gets through the practice match tomorrow night and lines up for Geelong on Monday against Hawthorn, I'm taking him. I'm confident that my team is solid enough overall that I can take a punt on Selwood and be fine if he bombs.

Anyone got the % of selection for him?

I've decided that if Jelwood gets through the practice match tomorrow night and lines up for Geelong on Monday against Hawthorn, I'm taking him. I'm confident that my team is solid enough overall that I can take a punt on Selwood and be fine if he bombs.

4.6%

Jelwood is intriguing.

4.6%

Jelwood is intriguing.

At 3/4 time he has 27 touches (16 contested), 9 clearances, 9 tackles, and 2 goals. I think that passes for getting through the practice match, personally, but I think I'm still leaving him out.

At 3/4 time he has 27 touches (16 contested), 9 clearances, 9 tackles, and 2 goals. I think that passes for getting through the practice match, personally, but I think I'm still leaving him out.
Where are these stats from?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back