SuperCoach 2016: Vents & Regrets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was away camping the weekend with next to no service on the phone. I made Kennedy from wce vice for a slight chance to go big against Melbourne... Fail
But I thought I better have a captains loop set up just in case, so after waiting ages for my phone to get some service, finally managed to put grimley on the field and Gawn on the bench with the emergency tag on him (had danger as captain, so all good if my plan failed). Manger to log back onto my phone later to see it didn't save the emergency tag on Gawn due to lack of phone service.. Lost the 128 points he made and lost by 103 points to my loud mouth mate... Sooooo p155ed off when I so it!! Drank the next 4 cans straight without touching the sides around the camp fire!!
Ended up with 2100 something, dropped over 6000 positions overall... And now my mate is bragging he beat me easily... Bloody Telstras crap service!!

I was away camping the weekend with next to no service on the phone. I made Kennedy from wce vice for a slight chance to go big against Melbourne... Fail
But I thought I better have a captains loop set up just in case, so after waiting ages for my phone to get some service, finally managed to put grimley on the field and Gawn on the bench with the emergency tag on him (had danger as captain, so all good if my plan failed). Manger to log back onto my phone later to see it didn't save the emergency tag on Gawn due to lack of phone service.. Lost the 128 points he made and lost by 103 points to my loud mouth mate... Sooooo p155ed off when I so it!! Drank the next 4 cans straight without touching the sides around the camp fire!!
Ended up with 2100 something, dropped over 6000 positions overall... And now my mate is bragging he beat me easily... Bloody Telstras crap service!!
I did the same thing except I'm with Optus :)

Getting destroyed by hanners all year. Finally able to bring him in and he scores his two worst scores of the year. 70odd and 60odd. Fffffffffwwwwaaaaarrrrkkkkk!!!

Getting destroyed by hanners all year. Finally able to bring him in and he scores his two worst scores of the year. 70odd and 60odd. Fffffffffwwwwaaaaarrrrkkkkk!!!
Strong username to rant.

Whyyy.PNG

Does this sum up the ******* season or what, only needed 51 from the ranga campaigner in the end to make the 8 and he gets injured. Burnt my 2nd last trade on him to win my match up and he gets ******* injured.. SP chol on the bench Libba and campaignerarakis in my mids, Elliott "bowel incontinence Yeo in my back line with Matthew "walking frame" Boyd on the bench

jack-nicholson-anger-the-shining.gif

Libba, Hall, Barlow...gggrrr!!!
Only thing that fired this year was my back line, (Laird not included.)
Total opposite of last year.:huh:
It was a strange year for me, cruised during the mid/bye rounds but got punished early and later in the year.
3rd year, so many lessons learnt.
Looking fwd to December for the new SC prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back