Resource Supercoach 2017 Cheat Sheet - Enjoy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They credited him and said he was an admin, I dont think they've nicked it.
Turns out jjsmitty8 plays for the Dee's but didn't end up getting the rookie elevation we were hoping he would ;)
Nah, I actually retired from Hawthorn at the end of 2007.

Brett Eddy kicks 5.4, Ryder says don't forget about me, JOM and Mitchell continue their good form.

JLT Round 4 - Port Adelaide vs Hawthorn.
Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 12.22.26 pm.png

So folks, it's been suggested to me that I create a thread for more of my spreadsheet screenshots, as well as having a place for others to also share any research they've collated. I'm going to try and regularly update this original post with my entire spreadsheet. I'll most likely update it and the end of the round (I know there's only one left), but I'll also do game specific posts. The game specific posts won't have every player from the entire spreadsheet, but I dare say it'll have most of the names of players who people are keen to track. Anywho, this is the entire spreadsheet.

*DONE, FINITO, COMPLETE! ENJOY!*

*Go to Page 2 and 3 for a more magnified look into the games that were played in the last round of the JLT*

View attachment 345117 View attachment 345118 View attachment 345119
View attachment 345120 View attachment 345121 View attachment 345122 View attachment 345123View attachment 345124
View attachment 345126
View attachment 345125
amazing stuff. Was there a full spreadsheet available with stats, or just screenshots? (apologies I couldn't see it)

So folks, it's been suggested to me that I create a thread for more of my spreadsheet screenshots, as well as having a place for others to also share any research they've collated. I'm going to try and regularly update this original post with my entire spreadsheet. I'll most likely update it and the end of the round (I know there's only one left), but I'll also do game specific posts. The game specific posts won't have every player from the entire spreadsheet, but I dare say it'll have most of the names of players who people are keen to track. Anywho, this is the entire spreadsheet.

*DONE, FINITO, COMPLETE! ENJOY!*

*Go to Page 2 and 3 for a more magnified look into the games that were played in the last round of the JLT*

View attachment 345117 View attachment 345118 View attachment 345119
View attachment 345120 View attachment 345121 View attachment 345122 View attachment 345123View attachment 345124
View attachment 345126
View attachment 345125
Pure genius

Perhaps i'm a little blind but i can't see the link to the spreadsheet in the original post or anywhere else... can someone help please?

You da real MVP jjsmitty8

kAQQsy5ln1zAsxSaklgP6bAjlnwcRpGb2CMTgqHS_lCQQA1sRmPZrgUZtxq3rdM8uYcF4d2BzaK6CTwT-YM_O3A=w357-h296-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spreadsheet is finished folks! Done and dusted, thanks again for the support! Until next time :handok:
Great work! Just a suggestion, since only two players will average 120+ this year (Dangerfield and Bontempelli), I'd change blue to 110+, green 80-110 and orange 50-80. Early in the season, 80+ is a good average for most non premium players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back