NTRabbit

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, 76ers, Royals
Looks like I'm going to lose the bottom 8 GF in div 1 to a loopholer, and because I switched captain from Gawn to Fyfe before the round started

Doc_

Premiership Player
May 7, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
If Milera could actually score well for a change, I might be in with a shot at div 2.
I dont like my chances though.

NTRabbit

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, 76ers, Royals
Thanks for that, so kulak (half wits) was the outright winner of the Division then ???
No that was the participation final, ie the finals played between the bottom 8 from the regular season

This was the real grand final:

Brutal Deluxe
John

Chayce n Butts
Marc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19

Community Leader
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
No that was the participation final, ie the finals played between the bottom 8 from the regular season

This was the real grand final:

Brutal Deluxe
John

Chayce n Butts
Marc
Thought that was the case, when I saw participation award ....so you scored my than the GF winner & by quite a bit :D

Congratulations Doc_ grat effort this season, given your ranking last season ..... Maggsy did you change your username from Chayce the Fog ??

I'll now organise SuperCoach Winners Badges for Doc_ and Ferg94

And thanks everyone for participating & bring on 2020 ......just don't pick any freakin Crows, they destroyed my season

WaynesWorld19

Community Leader
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Thought that was the case, when I saw participation award ....so you scored my than the GF winner & by quite a bit :D

Congratulations Doc_ grat effort this season, given your ranking last season ..... Maggsy did you change your username from Chayce the Fog ??

I'll now organise SuperCoach Winners Badges for Doc_ and Ferg94

And thanks everyone for participating & bring on 2020 ......just don't pick any freakin Crows, they destroyed my season
Congratulations Doc_ and Ferg94 ...as this years winners of the Adelaide Board 2 SuperCoach Divisions ....you now have been allocated your winners badges

Hope to see you both next season ;)

Remove this Banner Ad