Competitions SUPERCOACH 2019 - JOIN OUR CONVERSATIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, numbers are good .... we can fit you in
just Sc Team name & screenshot of last years final ranking ;)
Hmmm It won't let me see my 2018 finish details, but it won't be good. I had a better 2017 (won my league) but last year missed finals, living in the UK means often the late outs/bench etc kill me.

My team name this year is 'Chayce the Fog'

Hmmm It won't let me see my 2018 finish details, but it won't be good. I had a better 2017 (won my league) but last year missed finals, living in the UK means often the late outs/bench etc kill me.

I’ll just put you in as a new player then ;)

thought I'd replied to this already, but can't see it. defs in again... The Eradicator. had a shocker last year... around 12k

thought I'd replied to this already, but can't see it. defs in again... The Eradicator. had a shocker last year... around 12k
I can relate to you .... sitting at 1,900 going into finals & slid to over 10,000 with a horrendous finals injury spree

can you just post a screenshot of your team final position please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey i take back what i said in the PM .... compared to 2017 that’s a great comeback result ;)

onwards and upwards huh !
Yeah i reckon i was at like 50k+ in 17

I can relate to you .... sitting at 1,900 going into finals & slid to over 10,000 with a horrendous finals injury spree

can you just post a screenshot of your team final position please

Youch! Brutal last month. I never broke through the top 10k last year, I will weep if I'm in 5-figures in 2019.

Hopefully this screengrab does the trick.

Attachments

• Erad2018-rank.JPG
    Erad2018-rank.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 76
Started playing in 2018 and was in the top 8k until halfway when I gave up with work commitments. Finished 40k odd, so keen to give it another crack. Chuck me in whatever league.

All locked in Maggsy

Youch! Brutal last month. I never broke through the top 10k last year, I will weep if I'm in 5-figures in 2019.

Hopefully this screengrab does the trick.
Yep, all good & locked in .....lets hope for a better run injury wise late season ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back