Competitions SuperCoach 2020 GWS League : League Full

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Giants fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and Leagues 2 and 3 are full but there are spots available in League 4 - the code is 708911.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Gigantic is already in :thumbsu:

Hello Giants fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues.

Gigantic is already in :thumbsu:
Four leagues are now full and I've set up a fifth: BFA League 5 - if you want to join the league code is 258657.

If you join up please let me know your team name so I can track who is who. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got smashed in the best 18 fiasco and have not yet recovered, hopefully a few sage trades will get me movinh again
I have got too many underperforming or worse still not playing rookies. I'll struggle backend as my team won't be increasing in value so won't get enough upgrades. It kind of feels exponential, so if you get into trouble, it is hard to get going again.

I have got too many underperforming or worse still not playing rookies. I'll struggle backend as my team won't be increasing in value so won't get enough upgrades. It kind of feels exponential, so if you get into trouble, it is hard to get going again.
Luck with injuries helps, I need to buy a box of horse shoes and defoot a few rabbits

After Rd.11 Top.8 we have NT.Thunder leading just ahead of dlanod, Gigantic and Huntin' Congiglio who round out the top.4

1597265308091.png

Could possibly be the last or second last round of H2H prior to finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back