Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Byes 2020

1579926479408.png

Adelaide BigFooty SuperCoach Competition

It's that time of year again......I am going to start organising the Adelaide BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2020.

Congratulations Doc_ and Ferg94 ...as last years winners of the Adelaide Board 2 SuperCoach Divisions ....you now have been allocated your winners badges

Started earlier as 2019 team results & rankings are still available to you

crowsasone.gif

Post a screenshot of your 2019 rank and TEAM NAME below.

From there, I will sort you into leagues based on your rank. Once confirmed, I will PM you with your league division.

Look forward to this year guys and gals .....WW19

Valuable Links
Jcpdragonx always ranks highly , 365 in 2018, and up there abouts again last season ....... has a lot of knowledge, so visit him .......https://twitter.com/supercoachjords

Also on the Big Footy SuperCoach Board, we have both up to 16 League Divisions .....so sign your team up

Also an unlimited group has been setup for all BF teams ......see all teams rankings (that have signed up) & have some banter fun with your mates ....inc those on the Adelaide Board (code is in the OP)

Last edited:

You joining the Supercoach Board Leagues as well ?

You joining the Supercoach Board Leagues as well ?

Yes will have a look this year , a few of our lads good value I reckon .:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long time lurker seeking opinion re Midfielders.
Custom fantasy league - scoring K&HB 3pts, M&T 4pts, HO 1.5pts, FF 2pts, FA -2pts, G 6pts and B 1pt.
Players are given position similar to SC but also includes Key Defenders and Key Forwards and based on where they mainly played last year.
22 players named each week (plus 4 emergencies). 4Def, 2KDef, 4For, 2KFor, 5Mid, 1Ruc, 4Int (any). I usually name 2Rucs and 8Mids.
Can keep as many players as can fit in salary cap of 1600, salaries are average scores during the minor rounds. Most teams keep 4-5 mids each year depending on strength. Redraft to fill squads, 56 players.
R Sloane is eligibLe for a 50% discount when he has played 200 games, therefore not this year.

Am seeking opinions as to what to keep for 2020, current options for mids and rucs are. Some of these mat change, eg Ablett may become a For/Mid.

B Grundy Ruc cost 162.70
J Witts Ruc 139.36
S Naismith Ruc 0.00
L Neale Mid 130.09
M Bontempelli Mid 123.41
R Sloane Mid 119.41
L Hunter Mid 118.86
J Worpel Mid 114.55
B Fiorini Mid 114.05
others TMiller, TPhillips, GAblett, JBerry, BEbert (eligible for 50% disc, cost 32.36)

This year I am undecided who to keep from these as I also need room for For, Def and Key positions. Thoughts?

Nah, I'm never having anything to do with a Murdoch Media product again.

Cancelled Foxtel, won't buy a paper, won't visit a site and won't play Supercoach.

Custom fantasy league - scoring K&HB 3pts, M&T 4pts, HO 1.5pts, FF 2pts, FA -2pts, G 6pts and B 1pt.
Players are given position similar to SC but also includes Key Defenders and Key Forwards and based on where they mainly played last year.
22 players named each week (plus 4 emergencies). 4Def, 2KDef, 4For, 2KFor, 5Mid, 1Ruc, 4Int (any). I usually name 2Rucs and 8Mids.
Can keep as many players as can fit in salary cap of 1600, salaries are average scores during the minor rounds. Most teams keep 4-5 mids each year depending on strength. Redraft to fill squads, 56 players.
R Sloane is eligibLe for a 50% discount when he has played 200 games, therefore not this year.

Am seeking opinions as to what to keep for 2020, current options for mids and rucs are. Some of these mat change, eg Ablett may become a For/Mid.

B Grundy Ruc cost 162.70
J Witts Ruc 139.36
S Naismith Ruc 0.00
L Neale Mid 130.09
M Bontempelli Mid 123.41
R Sloane Mid 119.41
L Hunter Mid 118.86
J Worpel Mid 114.55
B Fiorini Mid 114.05
others TMiller, TPhillips, GAblett, JBerry, BEbert (eligible for 50% disc, cost 32.36)

This year I am undecided who to keep from these as I also need room for For, Def and Key positions. Thoughts?
I wouldn't be touching Naismith. Word is that he was injured again anyway. As for the rest, that's a fair list of superstars. I'd be waiting to watch the pre season games.

B Grundy Ruc cost 162.70
J Witts Ruc 139.36
S Naismith Ruc 0.00
L Neale Mid 130.09
M Bontempelli Mid 123.41
R Sloane Mid 119.41
L Hunter Mid 118.86
J Worpel Mid 114.55
B Fiorini Mid 114.05

Hi Phyph
Suggest you have a look on the SuperCoach Forum ....every possible player has & is being discussed ....enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back