Competitions Supercoach 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I follow a good team, but sadly I can't support your recount of your entry to the main SC board.
You've got questioned/called on your comments and you went and carried on like a twat.
Perhaps take some time away as you were too easily triggered

In fact I'll ask

R U OK?
Piss off

Great season SC Pies!!

Congrats to Div1 winner Caztheconquerer who beat stevebbb .

Congrats to Div 2 winner BEEG who beat Knightmare .

Congrats to Div 3 winner Mkcaptain who beat manangatang 3rds (sorry don't know BF name)

Once again we shine bright over other team boards with Div 1 & Div2 ranked 1 & 3 on the team board ladder.
Div1 was ranked 344 overall & Div 2 was ranked 653 overall.

Fantastic effort by all!

Special congrats to stevebbb who finished 129 overall, outstanding.:eggplant::clapping::clapping:

Thanks all & I hope to see you all next year!

Great season SC Pies!!

Congrats to Div 3 winner Mkcaptain who beat manangatang 3rds (sorry don't know BF name)

Once again we shine bright over other team boards with Div 1 & Div2 ranked 1 & 3 on the team board ladder.

Fantastic effort by all!

Special congrats to stevebbb who finished 129 overall, outstanding.:eggplant::clapping::clapping:

Thanks for organizing.

Great season SC Pies!!

Fantastic effort by all!

Thanks for organising it again mate, and thanks for the special mention. See all you legends again next year!

It's just been brought to my attention that vjknight won the weekly award for highest score in R13 & won a cool $1K!!!

Now vjknight you should've mentioned it somewhere, I mean anywhere, maybe even mentioned it more than once or twice, maybe even big noted yourself. ;) :moustache::p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back