Competitions Supercoach 2021

It's time people.

Screenshot last years finish & include this years team name.

Last time I ran the league we ended up 8th overall, magnificent work by some fine kentleman.

Our chances this year look even better as I'm no chance of being in Div1 !!!

I'm a curse on our overall league ranking, good thing you're taking over this year again.
I see you're guaranteeing top 10 again. If we don't get it, you know what's coming your way.

giphy.gif

Motown Sharks rolling around again. Fat Spider you bloody legend!

giphy.gif

1613805589118.png

Last edited:

I thought that 5 was the max we could tag, any more than that and notifications don't go through?

Perhaps the mods can answer that question. Vicky Park ?

I thought that 5 was the max we could tag, any more than that and notifications don't go through?

Cheers, but sorry to disappoint, I escaped from mod-dom about three years ago.

Mods are listed somewhere on the Collingwood board front page. I’m on my phone and can’t see the link.

Thanks VP.

Gone Critical Maggie5 are you able to assist?

Looking at everyone's score from last year & I'm not sure Obese Arachnid can find me competition that is as incompetent at Supercoach as me. Don't say I don't challenge you buddy. :)

Raveneyes and Obese Arachnid I gave you some bad info. It is only 8 posters you can tag but if you let me know, I can tag more as a Mod so that is why it worked for me.

Let me know if you want me to do it for you.

Raveneyes and Obese Arachnid I gave you some bad info. It is only 8 posters you can tag but if you let me know, I can tag more as a Mod so that is why it worked for me.

Awesome thanks Maggie!

Fat spider, over to you kenty!

Nah all good, thanks for getting the info. I broke them up into groups of 5 as per Raveneyes suggestion.

I guess he said 5 as he can't count to 8.

Back