Strategy Supercoach/AFL Fantasy Questions

Are you an opposition fan who isn't sure of the difference between Matty Allen and Oscar Allen? Partner won't let you travel across the country to watch Tom Hickey in the intra club scratchie? Local media too busy looking at Andrew Walker's hat to analyse the changes in Brayden Ainsworths kicking mechanics?

This may be the thread for you.

Post any and all of your Eagles related fantasy questions here and our crack team of track watchers, gadget type operaters and local hermits will attempt to answer them.

Eastcoasteagle

Premiership Player
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Last year I had heaps of our young players in the side, this year don't think I've got one player. I'll watch Petches pre season closely.

Big Cox 88

Cancelled
Low Carb High Fat - Acolyte
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
Is Tom Swift worth the extra cash over the base priced rookies?

I've got Brayden Ainsworth in my keeper league. I reckon I've got a pretty good player on my hands. I don't expect him to play 22 games this year but am looking forward to seeing him rack up some decent numbers in the games he plays. What are peoples thoughts on him?

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I've got Brayden Ainsworth in my keeper league. I reckon I've got a pretty good player on my hands. I don't expect him to play 22 games this year but am looking forward to seeing him rack up some decent numbers in the games he plays. What are peoples thoughts on him?
Very much a depth player imo, will only play if we get injuries in our midfield

GoGeta

Team Captain
Mar 4, 2013
Vic
AFL Club
Geelong
G'day Mr reigning premier, just a quick quizzy about Yeo.

How much training did he miss with the toe injury this preseason?
Is he now in full training and looking fit?

Even though I think you guys might have a tougher year ahead fixture wise, I think Yeo is the sort of player who might still score well even if you blokes have a couple more loses (just conjecture by me) so I am considering him for a spot in my supercoach team over guys like Neale (new club) and Oliver (bad preseason) to start with.

Grateful for any insights, ta & best of luck for 2019!

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Even though I think you guys might have a tougher year ahead fixture wise, I think Yeo is the sort of player who might still score well even if you blokes have a couple more loses (just conjecture by me) so I am considering him for a spot in my supercoach team over guys like Neale (new club) and Oliver (bad preseason) to start with.

Get on him for the Brownlow.

Didn’t train much pre-Christmas but has been in full training now for a few weeks. Played 3/4 of the intraclub last week and is expected to play against Geelong in the JLT albeit not necessarily a full game

Isn’t showing any signs of the injury and is looking like his normal self on the training track

As to how he’ll go in the season ahead that remains to be seen but his preparation won’t be a reason for any drop off if it happens

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Sorry to intrude but I cant find a thread for this. Do you guys expect Darling to replicate last year? Rules should suit him due to his contested marking (2nd to Gov). Yes its for supercoach. Cheers.
Darlings ankle injury cruelled him at the worst possible time as he was building consistent form Leading our forwardline in the absence of Kennedy. A good run at it and he could have a better season.

flyinghi64

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2006
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Gonna be a Ripper

flyinghi64

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2006
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
I have a question,
Is there any comp's going on. I have joined the SC one from last year but has anyone got a DT one going?

Back