Strategy Supercoach/AFL Fantasy Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

hey guys was wondering how many games do u see watson playing this year?

and would they be early on in the season or later on (possibly depending on your injuries)?

thans
Even though he was really good in JLT1 I don't think he'll get an early look in defence, we're very stable with our back 7. Probably first in line if there's a form or injury omission of Duggan Cole Sheppard or Jetta.

I wouldn’t expect more than 5 games without a long term injury in the backline. But we are willing to give guys a go, Tommy Cole didn’t start the year in the best 22 last season and ended up playing 21 games.

How long can we see Petrucelle playing? One or two weeks before Cripps comes back? Or will Allen get the boot?

ta peeps
Bit of an odd question mate, what if he kicks 3 goals a game and kills it? I'd say he keeps his spot until he no longer deserves it.

Or by round 4.

On Petrucelle guys, is he a better option than M.Parker as a forward rookie would you say? I see it as Parker seems to have more job security (for now) but Petrucelle will have a much better team delivering the ball forward, thoughts would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

FWIW, I am leaning Petrucelle's way.

On Petrucelle guys, is he a better option than M.Parker as a forward rookie would you say? I see it as Parker seems to have more job security (for now) but Petrucelle will have a much better team delivering the ball forward, thoughts would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

FWIW, I am leaning Petrucelle's way.

I think you pretty much answered your own question there, Parker will have more job security.

Petrucelle will be battling with Oscar Allen and Jake Waterman for Mark LeCras' old spot. With Cripps and Venables no certainty for round 1 he will get games early you would imagine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back