SuperCoach All-time Records

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would of been a 100+ quarter surely. Forgetting the significance of it being a final, i can't think of anything similar in recent years of someone kicking the last even 2 or 3 including the winner to get a gauge on how weighted it might be. Wouldn't be a stretch to suggest Davis' game in the 05 semi would have been a 200+ game.

I vaguely remember they scored Kouta's last quarter in 99' @ 140 or thereabouts. Can't remember overall.

just watched that ESS v WC classic last quarter where hirdy hugs the fan. a graphic on the screen said he would have got 138 SC for his last quarter! dominance!

just watched that ESS v WC classic last quarter where hirdy hugs the fan. a graphic on the screen said he would have got 138 SC for his last quarter! dominance!
Haha. I watched that too... Bombers supporters reminiscing on the past because we haven't had much to enjoy in 2013 so far!

Anyone know what Steele Sidebottom scored in that under 18s grand final where he had 40 disposals and kicked 10 goals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a player isn't a standout they won't get inflated points. From the sounds of it Steele got 10 goals in a big win, and his goals didn't decide the match. For all I know there could have been 5 players who had 30+ possessions and a few goals each. The points have to be shared.

If a player isn't a standout they won't get inflated points. From the sounds of it Steele got 10 goals in a big win, and his goals didn't decide the match. For all I know there could have been 5 players who had 30+ possessions and a few goals each. The points have to be shared.

true Nathan Buckley has the highest score (267) and it was a close game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back