Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Assault

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
I dropped from 58th to 110th this week in SC. Didnt help that X. Clarke was still out and I had no playing back reserves.

Anyways after 2 trades this week I think I will leave my team and only change it for major injuries.

Backs:
McLeod
Gilbee
Adcock
McPharlin
Boyle (Replace on ground by trade of Ellis)
X. Clarke (will trade this week)
J. W. Smith

Ellis (will trade this week and Boyle will take position on bench), Tyler

Centers:
Bartel
Judd (can go to bench for a week if appeal isnt successful)
Cross
Dal Santo
Goodwin
Kirk

Petterd, Selwood

Rucks:
Ryder
Sandilands

Griffen, Warnock (Freo)

Forwards:
C. Cornes
G. Ablett
Chapman (hopefully will return)
Pavlich
N. Riewoldt
EDIT: Kosi (forgot about him)
Edwards

J. Riewoldt, J. Kennedy (Carl)

Just after some advise for who I should trade X. Clarke and X. Ellis for this week. I have about $500,000 in the bank already so I could afford one of the top tier blokes such as Bowden, Milburn, Shaw, Fletcher, and then I could also get a player such as McPhee, Waters, Carazzo (maybe) as my 2nd trade. Any suggestions would be appreciated? :thumbsu:

I'm happy to keep Smith on the ground in my backs as well as Edwards in the forward line.

why do you only have 6 forwards?

how many trades do you have left?

im currently 67th overall so going ok, PM me, and I'll give you my advice

I'm kind of leaning towards bringing in Bowden (started the season slowly, but has been in some good point scoring form lately) and McPhee (who is fairly consistent week in week out). Both of these player's prices will increase again this week you would think.

Anything is better than X. Clarke and X. Ellis anyways. Means Boyle can be rested on the pine and swapped with JW Smith if he has some quiet weeks.

I'm kind of leaning towards bringing in Bowden (started the season slowly, but has been in some good point scoring form lately) and McPhee (who is fairly consistent week in week out). Both of these player's prices will increase again this week you would think.

Anything is better than X. Clarke and X. Ellis anyways. Means Boyle can be rested on the pine and swapped with JW Smith if he has some quiet weeks.

if you've got the cash then i would say those two upgrades would definately have your team set. Nice team mate, one of the best i've seen.

if you've got the cash then i would say those two upgrades would definately have your team set. Nice team mate, one of the best i've seen.

Thanks mate. I think they are the two I will go with unless someone can persuade me otherwise.

I had the option of Simon Black and Brett Kirk earlier in the year and chose Kirk. Kind of kicking myself now. Kirk started well and has fallen in a bit of a hole, he's one player though who can always have a big round on his day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back