Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

ummm, what would you want your VC to score to lock it in? easily good enough for me. Of course the C could score more, but most of the time, they won't.

I really nailed my trades this round

Weatherspud - useless, had a decent opportunity today batting for a long time but couldn’t hit a boundary to save himself

Zampa - wicketless and no ER

Daniyal - 1 wicket thankfully, no ER and will probably get dropped for NCN tomorrow

Siddle - everyone has him

Will trade in Dwarsh, Abbott, Stek or Bazley for my last trade and watch them spud up

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brought in Abbott but I’m not sure whether to use my last trade on another Sixer or a Heat player,I have no Heat players. Any suggestions?

Zaman is a new one that I hadn’t considered,I have Hales also. I was tossing up between DC and Bazley at this point

Likewise, but definitely a must have for the last round. Fat nose Moises a Kent as usual, helping himself to the last over which shoulda been Abbott's in which he woulda got a wicket and or the econ bonus which would of bumped his score.

On V2027 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah Moises has burnt us SC players a few times but he did have to get through that over quickly due to over rate so somewhat understandable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back