Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan priced at 148,400

Makes him a must have over Christian in my opinion. Likely to bowl the death overs with Curran and Bat 7/8 after Curran as well.
Although Christian is still likely to bowl some overs whilst Abbott, Bird and Dwarshius are out.

Not so sure. DC will get more batting points i reckon.

Jordan and Bartlett vs Christian and Manenti?

Who's everyone rolling with on the bench? Currently have Gotch (could go to Gilkes/Holt pending Sunday teams), Patterson (does he get a game for scorchers?), Short (GW2 double), Renshaw (GW2 double) and Kann

Haven’t heard a thing since he said he was hoping to be right for round 1
Nice, I quiet like Oliver Davies this year too. Possibly batting at 3 but struggling to fit him in atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on liam O'Connor?
Its a toss between him and Hinchliffe for me. Changes daily. Strikers bowling is fairly strong. Thinking Rashid x4, Potassium Pete x4, Agar x4, Frankie x4. Think Garton bowls and than Fuzzy will make appearances too.

Im hoping Hinchcliff gets a spot in the eleven at least till Q Ahmaad arrives.

So for now I have Hinchcliff. Stars play thr first game so well know if he is named. Quick change to Scott or a Cane or Scorcher.

Decided to play again this year and defend my 24 overall rank from 2020. Wasn't sure I'd have enough time but just have enough to dedicate to BBL. Flying a bit blind, though.

Are there any players looking like must-haves at this stage?

Who's everyone rolling with on the bench? Currently have Gotch (could go to Gilkes/Holt pending Sunday teams), Patterson (does he get a game for scorchers?), Short (GW2 double), Renshaw (GW2 double) and Kann
No renshaw double

Aus A duty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back