Mod. Notice Supercoach Board Meetup..

Are you interested in catching up for a drink??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had to remind myself that I'm in Sydney and most posters here are in Melbourne. There's no way I'd be admitting to living in the south west in Sydney!! :eek:

South-west of Melbourne isn't much better, Hoppers Crossing for me.

Ha! Ha!

I actually live in Melton.

Not sure where Toxic got Daylesford from. ;)

Hey, I went to high school in Melton at the now defunct Mowbray. Don't tell me you went there too?

South-west of Melbourne isn't much better, Hoppers Crossing for me.

Hey, I went to high school in Melton at the now defunct Mowbray. Don't tell me you went there too?

Nah, didn't grow up in Melton mate but know the school you were talking about which was not far from the tennis courts. ;)

was eastern suburbs, then sandringham, then echuca, now shepparton

and you?

Shepparton nice. Played alot of golf up @ Numarkah. Used to go up there on Cup weekend with the old social club.

Shepparton nice. Played alot of golf up @ Numarkah. Used to go up there on Cup weekend with the old social club.

Numurkah, tight little short course, enjoyable at the right time of year but after about December till March/April it gets really dry

Shepp course great - people - complete nobs

I'm a member at Hilltop at Tatura

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Numurkah, tight little short course, enjoyable at the right time of year but after about December till March/April it gets really dry

Shepp course great - people - complete nobs

I'm a member at Hilltop at Tatura
I wouldn't say its short. The back 9 is a decent walk.
I remember one year we played there, the entire course was under water. You had to tee up every shot. It was ridiculous.

Glad to hear you're a golfer. I don't get out as much as I'd like but I love it. Recent hitout was @ Cape Schanck &Rosebud Park in January. Great courses up on the Peninsula.

I wouldn't say its short. The back 9 is a decent walk.
I remember one year we played there, the entire course was under water. You had to tee up every shot. It was ridiculous.

Glad to hear you're a golfer. I don't get out as much as I'd like but I love it. Recent hitout was @ Cape Schanck &Rosebud Park in January. Great courses up on the Peninsula.

The Dunes and St Andrews my fav down there.

Love golf - do you have an official handicap?

I wonder if JM is involved in the stock market in any way? I have visions of him walking in with a mobile phone to each ear yelling "keep trading, keep trading!!" :D
Get yourself a domestic beer and offer trade it to him on the basis that it's nicely poised for a breakout to super-premium.

Toxic

The SuperCoach boards version of socialite Paris Hilton. Wants to be in everything :p:D:thumbsu::rainbow::drunk:

Nope just golf (number 1 passion in life) beer (close No2) sport (all sports) supercoach somewhere in that mix

rest of the world can give swim in the indian ocean as far as i care

Nope just golf (number 1 passion in life) beer (close No2) sport (all sports) supercoach somewhere in that mix

rest of the world can give swim in the indian ocean as far as i care

Well there has been a bit of activity around the Indian Ocean of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back