Mod. Notice Supercoach Board Meetup..

Are you interested in catching up for a drink??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dunes and St Andrews my fav down there.

Love golf - do you have an official handicap?
I'm a hack golfer, playoff around 25. How bout you?
Well. We could organise a golf day?? I'm a bit of a hack but I love a game.
That is a superb idea. Great social interaction followed by lunch/drinks on the 19th hole.
Has the potential to become an annual event.

I'm a hack golfer, playoff around 25. How bout you?

That is a superb idea. Great social interaction followed by lunch/drinks on the 19th hole.
Has the potential to become an annual event.

Social hacker, off 7.8 at the moment

Bigfooty sc versus bfooty golf boys...theres a golf thread as well

Social hacker, off 7.8 at the moment

Bigfooty sc versus bfooty golf boys...theres a golf thread as well
I think you're being modest. 7.8 is not a hacker by any stretch.

I like the comp idea. Perhaps we play paired or 4 man ambrose. Makes it more enjoyable as a group event.

Count me in :thumbsu:

I think you're being modest. 7.8 is not a hacker by any stretch.

I like the comp idea. Perhaps we play paired or 4 man ambrose. Makes it more enjoyable as a group event.

Count me in :thumbsu:

4 man ambrose great fun format

Man I'd love to catch up with you depraved, sexist, uncouth, unrepentant, mentally divergent mob of beer swillers. ;):p

Maybe we should have a Judge Judy Marathon instead of watching footy.....that gavel baby......:eek::p

Unfortunately I just don't know where I'll be. Since Feb I've moved out of Thomastown to Bentleigh, then to Ballarat, QLD, Bentleigh, Mansfield back to Bentleigh, Wangarratta, Bentleigh, Ballarat, then all over Vic looking at properties & back to....Bentleigh (twice).... :eek: Sick of driving!

So, if it works out, I'll be there with bells on to have a stimulating conversation about puppies, if I can still speak!:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man I'd love to catch up with you depraved, sexist, uncouth, unrepentant, mentally divergent mob of beer swillers. ;):p

Maybe we should have a Judge Judy Marathon instead of watching footy.....that gavel baby......:eek::p

Unfortunately I just don't know where I'll be. Since Feb I've moved out of Thomastown to Bentleigh, then to Ballarat, QLD, Bentleigh, Mansfield back to Bentleigh, Wangarratta, Bentleigh, Ballarat, then all over Vic looking at properties & back to....Bentleigh (twice).... :eek: Sick of driving!

So, if it works out, I'll be there with bells on to have a stimulating conversation about puppies, if I can still speak!:p

Jesus man thats alot of kms,,,, just bloody be there....

Would prefer it just to be the SuperCoach board toxic
Fat spider is a regular on the SC board :D He just went MIA, obviously he's employed by the CIA and is stationed in Australia.

I'd love too, but I'm currently a resident of the police state known as Switzerland.

Fat spider is a regular on the SC board :D He just went MIA, obviously he's employed by the CIA and is stationed in Australia.

Obese Arachnid is a legend... he is a must have, slot him in for M5

Allstar midfield with Obese Arachnid slotted in at M5. Woah! :eek:
He had a poor off season, it's a bit of a risk. I think he'll come good again though :D

He had a poor off season, it's a bit of a risk. I think he'll come good again though :D
I did.:(:(:(:(:(:(

You have to pace yourself & protect your star players these days.;):p
If I don't pull an elbow muscle I should be in fine fettle for the finals (meet up).

PS: Where is Gingy ? Has his missus told him he's not allowed to play?:p

He's literally disappeared off the face of the earth o_O
I knew he was the real mastermind behind Bill Vlahos!;):D

Know doubt siting on a beach somewhere being oiled up by a hundred concubines!:p (All bloodnuts of course, geez that's a lot of SPF50!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back