• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had another look at the poll options.
Sun arvo, NOT in CBD is my preference.
Pub would be ideal.
Has to fit with family, call etc.
I guess if its announced and I can get there, I certainly will try.
Will have to be in the CBD, purely because everyone comes from all over the place and transport is an option for everyone except those in the country.

I personally think a pub is best, but happy to go to the footy if that's what people prefer.

Will have to be in the CBD, purely because everyone comes from all over the place and transport is an option for everyone except those in the country.

I personally think a pub is best, but happy to go to the footy if that's what people prefer.
Recreated the poll to add extra options :)

Recreated the poll to add extra options :)
What sort of person quotes themselves? :p Not sure if I'll be able to come along but I'll try and make time and watch you guys get drunk and laugh at you :D

What sort of person quotes themselves? :p Not sure if I'll be able to come along but I'll try and make time and watch you guys get drunk and laugh at you :D
People had already voted on the old poll so I needed the thread to show up with unread posts :thumbsu:

Only two people have voted. Vote away everyone, multiples allowed, then we can fix in a date.

People had already voted on the old poll so I needed the thread to show up with unread posts :thumbsu:

Only two people have voted. Vote away everyone, multiples allowed, then we can fix in a date.
Bump.

Will cancel if not enough interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back