Supercoach: Deledio for Black?, Cross?, Judd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwono

All Australian
May 7, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
49ers, BSU
So I've got 505k (and 14 trades) in the bank so I can obviously upgrade pretty well this week.

I've traded Brennan for Adcock this week already, and I'm going to trade o'hAilpin for Jesse Smith next week.

I'm going to upgrade Deledio cos he's going to plummet in value next week methinks... and I'm thinking of buying a gun midfielder...

I'm not a very serious player, just play in a league with mates.

My midfield is currently very workmanlike (not absolute shite players but no guns) at the moment...

Rischitelli, Ling, Bate, Sherman, Murphy, Gibbs

Deledio and R. Griffen on the bench at the moment...

I'm going to put gibbs on the bench this week, and put deledio's replacement in my main team.

So my question is, which gun should I buy from deledio...and If I am to make another trade next week (other than the jesse smith one...), which midfielder should I swap?

Cheers

ummmmmm let me think:confused: .............. westyyyyyyyy he gets better each year just like a fine wine

Maybe worth upgrading Deledio to Black and say Gibbs to Cross in the next 2 weeks after all the extra 100 odd points a week these 2 will average over the other 2 could be very handy and most people would have Judd. Croos and Black seem very consistent where as like Kerr, Judd will have a bad game and when he does you will benefit from having a different option. There is not much difference overall in the 3 players averages from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back